Old 06-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Denis Austin's cardio dance and sculpt.

I have ordered it on netflix, it had some good ratings. Has anyone used it and found it helpful? I cant wait to start. This is the first time I will use a dvd for excerising!
willmakeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I have it. I've only done the cardio part though. I really like. It's hard, you'll really be sweating. Pretty fun too. Her cueing isn't that great as usual but after a few times you'll keep up well (assuming that you're uncoordinated like me!). Have fun!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

I orderd that and another one, the walk one. I tried the walk one, doesn't work for me. I also had the "target your female fat zones" or something like it. I realized that all the DVD I have of Denise Austin are just $%^&! They don't work and thats why I never bothered with opening the dance one. Still in its wrapper.
All her dvds are just for show...
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote