Old 06-05-2006, 05:10 PM   #1  

Default Hello..new here and need help

Hello everyone!
I am new here and am looking for weight loss support obviously.
I am a mom and wife and dedicated christian. My weight issue is my biggest struggle in my walk with the Lord.
I would really like an accountability partner. Someone that is about by age (25) and in a similar life situation so that we can relate.
I am currently a stay at home mom with a 1 yr old son and my dh works hard for our family.
I have about 85 lbs to lose that that number is so overwhelming to me. I have no idea how I got this way BUT I do want to so something about now!
I am currenly very motivated, but I do get discouraged when the number on the scale doesnt budge or goes up when I work so hard. So...if you think you can help me or if you just want to say hello please do

Thanks much!
shanonbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:17 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Shanonbug ~ we would love for you to join us at Christian Encouragers #215
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #3  
Ready to Be a Loser!

S/C/G: 271/247/180

Hi Shanonbug,

I don't know if you are still here but if you are I think we could be of great support to each other. I am 24, also married, and have a lot of weight left to lose. We do not have children but hope to start trying soon. I want to lose at least 25 more pounds before begining to try so I can give my baby the healthiest start possible. I'm currently not working as my husband is looking for a new job (he's a pastor) and I need to go with him on interview trips to check out the area etc... I know the weight loss is overwhelming (for me too!) but we need to try and remember that with God all things are possible!
chrallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:01 PM   #4  

Red face I'm new too!

Hi- My name is Angela. I am also a stay at home Mom-sorta... I sell Tupperware and substitute teach for a Christian daycare in town. I am 25 years old and currently live with my husbands parents and their crew of kids, plus our two- girl 3yrs boy 11 months. I weigh 65 pounds more than I should and am havign a really difficult time losing- They don't get the whole eat healthy thing in this family- my hubby is great but he has started losing weight and now I feel like a cow.

I have been raised in Bible/Community churches all my life-

Any ideas where I should go for support?
Tupperangel is offline   Reply With Quote