Old 06-03-2006, 09:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/121/goal weight

Default Evaluating May Goals

I was just wondering if there was a post dedicated to evaluating our May goals. I could not find one so I decided to post my evaluation here. I wanted to evaluate my goals to see if I am acheiving what I set out to, where I can improve or if I am acheiving my goals, how I can challenge myself in June.

so here goes...

My May goals
1.1860 minutes exercise for May Total minutes for May: 2970 minutes
2.2L water per day acheived
3.Lose 10lbs Start:143.4lb End:128.5 Lost: 14.9lb
4.Follow my eating plan acheived
5.Keep Fit Day Diary done
6.Remember to take my multivitamins ran out of money for vitamins, but seem to be getting enough according to Fit Day
7.Buy a pedometer & take the dog for more & different walks I have ordered a pedometer - should arrive in a few days. Look forward to using it. Took the dog for a few more walks in different locations.
8.No caffeine acheived

Well I'm glad I set these May goals as I don't think I would've acheived all of them otherwise . Many thanks to those who post the monthly goals!!
Its made me aware of what I've aceived so far, and inspiration for June. I want to continue to challenge myself and build on these goals.
Slowly but surely I will get there (my end goal).
jayarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:41 PM   #2  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Wow, awesome job! Congratulations, it's really impressive and inspiring.
Keep up the good work.

And on a side note, I invite everyone to evaluate your own May goals! I was actually going to start a thread for that, but since we have one already, why not do it here? Success or no success (in my case no success), let's talk about it - it'll help figure out what went wrong or what can be improved.

I'll edit my evaluation in later, must run now.
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote