Old 06-03-2006, 03:47 PM   #1  

Default Finally Over It!

First of all, Hello My name is Dawn, and I am 31 years old. I have 3 children, all of which will be in school next year (my youngest starts kindergarten ) I figured this was the perfect time to start working on "me" although it is going to be a hard turnabout.

We live in South Florida, and after spending over 6 hours looking for a bathing suit, Im finally over it. I need to lose atleast 45 pounds, and more importantly, i want to feel comfortable in my own skin again.

Im not sure how these forums work, but I am going to try to just jump in and get motivated... I joined e-diets and plan on joining a womens only gym soon. I use to be 145 pounds (I am 5'9) and want to get back to that weight... My weight effects me on so many levels, physically and emotionally, and like I said, I am over it!

Anyways, thats me, thats my issue, and hopefully I can do this without losing my mind!
-Dawn- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:33 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello, Dawn, and welcome!! Glad you found us! Yep you got it... just jump right in anywhere! I am sure you will find it friendly and encouraging!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Dawn, to 3fatchicks! Feel free to jump right in. We usually do our chating at the "Week of . . . ." thread. It is (for the most part) stickied at the top of the thirtysomething page.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:37 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Dawn! Jump right in!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 232 just getting started on it

Hey there Dawn! I'm 31 too and I have a kindergardener also. And I am also from FL. I feel your pain Hun about the bathing suit issue. I tried on all of mine from last year and rolls kept poping out all over AHHHH! I just started back to dieting with WW and I need to get motivated to exercise. But I am the laziest person I know LOL! But being here helps you get motivated and it's nice to see your not the only one. Feel free to chat with me anytime!
not2fat2bpretty is offline   Reply With Quote