Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-29-2006, 06:44 PM   #1  

Exclamation I Finally Took the Plunge!!

Hello Nutrichicks!!

I finally took the plunge and joined Nutrisystem!! My food is on it's way!! I'm a former Weight Watcher for thousands of years(or so it seems!) and finally got sick, sick, sick to DEATH of counting points!! Does anyone here know what I'm sayin'?? Can I get an AMEN??

I am soooo excited to start this program and let the weight start melting off me. Any helpful hints or suggestions or just words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated-

You guys are Awesome!!

Pat
M&MQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #2  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

Congrats!!!!

I'm starting tomorrow! I'm a former WW, too...I also just got sick to death of counting points.

So far, everything I've had (I tried out some things) has been pretty good!! And there is a lot of food you add to the main meal, so you stay full.

And guess what?! No counting required!!!! :carrot
Freedom&Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:50 PM   #3  
supaphatchick

AMEN sistah! I HATE counting points! Did not work with me...I like over-pushing the boundries too much.
AmericanWomansong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:39 AM   #4  

Count me in as a NS newbie. I got my food yesterday and today is day one. So far so good. Except for the post I just read on the NS forums about someone having a problem with worms/bugs in her bars. That is not real inspiring, KWIM? I will now be inspecting my food for every bite I take. But i'm not going to let it discourage me. We can do this!
Pedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:38 PM   #5  
supaphatchick

dang that is scary! I will have to check that out! I never inspect anything...just open it and eat (or cook then eat).
AmericanWomansong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:30 AM   #6  

I too am a former (many times) WW member. While it is a good program, I needed a more structured program. This is my third day on NS and so far, so good. I have been a little hungry this week. Anyone else take some time to adjust to the program hunger wise? I also am one of the few who liked the eggs!
yinyang is offline   Reply With Quote