Old 05-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/166/127

Height: 5'5

Default Long-time reader, First-time poster

Hi all!

I have been reading your posts for a couple of months now and have decided to start posting, because I think I sometimes need to recieve (and to give) the kind of support that you all give each other...

I have been on LAWL for 8 weeks now and have only lost about 3 pounds - the short version of the story is that I had lost about 7lbs in the first 6 weeks (which I wasn't too thrilled with) and then I have been basically off plan for the last two weeks, due to a long-weekend trip, finishing my last university paper ever, moving, and starting a new job. I gained back 4 pounds and the only reason it wasn't more was that I have been so busy I haven't eaten that much at all, it's just that everything I had was totally junk!

Now I am 100% motivated to start over! I have paid a lot of money for this program (full-price!) and I am wasting my money if I don't follow it to the letter. I know it works when I do follow it. And to be perfectly honest, those first 6 weeks were only POP about half the time.

I started TO again this morning, and then Monday I go back to POP, but this time it has to be every day!

My new motivation is that DH and I are going to visit his family in Haiti on August 16th for two weeks. Last time I was there, just over 2 years ago, I was 150lbs, so I don't want to be more than that when I go back. The other reason of course is that I will feel a lot better about bathing suits and such if I can get back down to that weight again!

This is getting long, so I had better stop now and write more about myself later... I also need to find a picture to put up.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better....
JulieMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 02:27 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi, thanks for posting. I know it helps me to read and post on the successes and struggles of the other members. Helps me to realize that I am not the only one trying to eat healthier and lose weight. We all need encouragement and support.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 03:08 PM   #3  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Welcome aboard, JulieMoon! As you've been reading, this is a great place to get support (and give it too)! Please join right on in the May friends and losers thread! Be sure to check out the recipe thread, if you haven't already, for some yummy ideas to help you stay POP.
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 04:05 PM   #4  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Welcome...and hope to see some more posts soon.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote