Old 05-22-2006, 07:02 PM   #1  

Default Hi!! I just signed up today!

Hello everyone!! My name is Joy. I'm 27 and have four kids. Ages 9,7,5, and 1. I babysit two kids during the day and just started cleaning a bed and breakfast some evenings. I have a wonderful husband who I've been with for eight and a half years. I'm starting to really get depressed about the whole staying at home thing because I don't have a chance to meet anyone!! I heard about online support groups for moms on the news today and I thought that I would check it out. I REALLY need to lose about 60 pounds yet I eat so bad and a lot. Anyone out there with any advice? Thanks, Joy
Joy Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:05 PM   #2  

Wink Welcome!!!

It's nice to see another new person! I would suggest checking out other areas of the 3FC website, fine some healthy eating tips, exercise tips...make some small goals and go for it! Join a challange would be a good idea too!!

You'll do great, just start slow and have fun!
Pilatesgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #3  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Welcome to the board Joy! I agree with Pilatesgirl..look around the board and jump right in.. or take it slow..either way. Welcome!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:17 PM   #4  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Hi Joy and
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:21 PM   #5  

Thanks for the reply. I'm so new at this computer thing...how did you guys get the weightline? I really think that joining this group is going to motivate me!!! Any advice on getting the most out of this site would be great!!!
Joy Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:33 AM   #6  
Run Forest Run!

Hi Joy!

Click on User CP at the top of this page and then on the left hand side of the screen click edit signature. It will explain how to get your own weightline.

Oh, and welcome!
bone idle is offline   Reply With Quote