Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-19-2006, 09:34 PM   #1  

Default Feeling so depressed right now

I know you all have the same problem as I... wanting to lose weight.
I'm so sick of being fat... somedays i don't even want to eat.. but i make myself because i have 2 children to care for... but most days i wake up thinking" maybe i can get through today without eating a lot"

I know this isn't healthy.... please tell me i'm not the only one.
Losingitin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:11 PM   #2  
Enjoy the day!

You are not the only one. I have looked in the mirror and it made me physically not want food lol. I know how you feel Take some time for you and have a bath, read a book or whatever you can to relax, and have a pleasant weekend.
Brendalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losingitin06
I'm so sick of being fat... somedays i don't even want to eat.. but i make myself because i have 2 children to care for... but most days i wake up thinking" maybe i can get through today without eating a lot"
I can only suggest what has saved me, if you want to go through a day without eating a lot, the day before, plan out what you WANT to eat and have it ready. I know a lot of people wouldn't want this much structure in their lives, but it is the only thing that makes weight loss/maintenance possible for me.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 187/171/130

Height: 5'4"

You aren't the only one who feels (or has felt) this way. Take it one day at a time. Work whatever program you're on the best you possibly can that day & be proud you did the best you could. Do it again the next day. Never give up! You can do it!
GenreGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:44 PM   #5  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

I have been there right with you!
I think that alot of us have gone through that at one time or another.
Take each day as it comes and just keep reminding yourself as much as you and me and other people wish that there was a quick fix to be thin there isn't.....
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:30 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I know exactly how you feel. Mine ends up in a vicious cycle too. See when I feel like that I don't want to eat I don't have my food planned. When I don't have my food planned I eat junk. Then I feel bad and eat more junk. Then get fatter. I think you can see the pattern.

Honestly what helps me is exercise. It makes you feel better about yourself and it makes you hungry for good foods. Best advice I got for you. Good luck and perk up chickie.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:40 AM   #7  
J.Depp=Male Perfection

Me too! My 10 year class reunion is 2 months away. I kept saying I would have lost all the weight by then. Haven't even came close. I really really want to go to it, but I won't go like this. I'm double the person I was then. Reality hit today. I just realized how little I go out and do things I'd like to do. Hardly ever and it's because of my weight. There are so many things that I just am too embarrased to do. I try my hardest to avoid being seen. I really don't know what to do.
n2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:23 AM   #8  
NEVER again!

S/C/G: 288/288/138

You're not the only one. It's so easy to start the day with good intentions and then, with one situation or another cropping up, or just having a hectic life in general, the good intentions just fall by the wayside. But you have made a great start, losing almost 30 pounds already!

I love your idea of "saving for the new wardrobe" - that's a really good idea! I might have to convince DH to let me give that a try.
NFC2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:25 AM   #9  

You aren't the only one--but look how far you have come already! You must be doing something right!
mudbugs is offline   Reply With Quote