Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-18-2006, 10:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default yuck! been on a binge for about a week

it's tom also, and i just want to eat everything in sight. Suprisingly i haven't gained anything, but i'm just kicking myself, because I have to imagine
i would have surely lost if i'd been eating right....arrghhh. I really need to get back on track, and have sworn today is the day. Had a 'good' breakfast, AND wrote it down Now, I need to get back to exercising.
wish me luck, and motivation and willpower
hugs
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #2  
Sweet Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyg40
it's tom also, and i just want to eat everything in sight. Suprisingly i haven't gained anything, but i'm just kicking myself, because I have to imagine
i would have surely lost if i'd been eating right....arrghhh. I really need to get back on track, and have sworn today is the day. Had a 'good' breakfast, AND wrote it down Now, I need to get back to exercising.
hugs
tracyg

I had that week last week and I gain a pound from it. It was just a pound I might be able to lose it and another pound with it the next week. I do know what you are talking about when you think about "geez if I did not binge I could of lost a pound or two" but so far I have came a long ways so I can't afford to be thinking that way plus think goodness you can vent here.

The plus side is you did not gain anything you are not off track yet, you haven't even bounced off the wagon to feel the brusing. Just one wheel off the track. Time to correct course... YOU CAN DO IT!!!
FeistyRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #3  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyg40
hugs
tracyg
Here is some for you! don't worry you may be surpised to see that your body may actually have welcomed the little "break" by losing that pound faster than you think you will. Sometimes, after I have a major binge I lose a pound or two...I think its cuz we are soooo strict with our diet that ALLOWING a binge once and a while is actually a good thing for our bodies...
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Well, good for you for deciding to stop the binge and get back on your plan. I know how it is about bingeing, been there done that! It takes will power to get back in line head for your goal.
I know you can do it! Congratulations on the 5 lbs loss!! Keep up the good work!!!
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #5  

Just don't look back. You've picked up the pieces and are moving forward. That is the most important thing.

Do try and learn from this experience though. Remind yourself that it isn't always about luck, motivation, or willpower. Those things certainly help when you have them and you should use them to your advantage when you do. But, when they fade you sometimes just have to make the right choices even if you want to make the wrong ones. It is hard, I know, but it is worth the sacrifice.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote