Old 05-16-2006, 01:34 PM   #1  

Default McD's DVD's

What do you all think of the McD's new workout DVD's? I have collected the first 3. I am recovering from surgery, so I haven't actually worked out with them.

So what do you think of them?
schussiebabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 01:44 PM   #2  
hara hachi bu

OMG! Really? That's funny. I didn't know they existed. I don't think I'd trust a fast-food restaurant to tell me how to get thin at all. I mean, the workouts might be great, but the concept is just wrong.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #3  

I know what you mean, I felt that while I was posting. LOL!! You get them when you purchase a salad and water. You don't get them with a Big Mac.
;-)
schussiebabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:42 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8"

Your first instinct is right!! I got one by accident when I ordered a salad and water, I did not realize that it came with that combo. Anyway, I would not call them a "workout". I have the Cardio one, it is a virtual trainer~not a real person and I did not think that it looked like much of a workout at all. But I guess if it gets someone moving who was not exercising before, it could be good. It is really McD's just trying to clean up their image.
I'll be interested to see what others think.
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:58 PM   #5  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I just got the cardio one the other day when I ordered a salad. I watched it, but I didn't work out to it. I just don't think I can workout with a computer image, LOL!
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:09 PM   #6  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

I actually just did the Cardio workout today. It was weird watching a virtual person, but it did get me sweating! She moves really fast in the one I was watching. I didnt do it with the step option..im not that cordinated yet lol.
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote