South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 07:05 AM   #1  

Height: 5'2"

Default Falling off my towel

Help. I was doing so good and had lost about 43 lbs. Now I have been having a problem staying OP. I am fine all day but then at nite I find myself eating all kinds of garbage when I'm not even hungry. I know that it's just a habbit to eat while I watch tv, but then stress and emotional eating issues also play a role and I find myself not being able to control my bad habits. I tried to go back to P1 for 2 weeks and did fine, but at nite those bad habits came back. So now, I am attempting P2 again but I am struggling with those horrible nighttime issues. I guess I just need someone to kick my butt into gear and offer some suggestions to get me passed this tough time I am having. At least I am still exercising and find that I am enjoying that, so at least something good is still happening. Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:26 AM   #2  

Hmmm try reading or crafting at night.. try to keep yer mind and hands busy... celery with LLc, or the PB cup fer snacks...
Old 05-08-2006, 09:35 AM   #3  

The only thing that works for me it to keep the unhealthy snacks (or ones I eat too much of) out of the house. Then keep stuff around that is okay to snack on and then to keep busy.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/177/145

I'm with you. I do great all day. Temptations set in after dinner. I've started playing games on the computer!! Keeps my hand and mind busy. Also, I agree with the suggestion that you keep that junk food out of the house. I tell my family if theyhave to have it, eat it at work, leave it in the car, but if it comes in the house I'm throwing it away!!
Old 05-08-2006, 04:18 PM   #5  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Consider yourself kicked.

I am right with you on wanting to eat at night. I have some Laughing Cow cheese lf with celery and peanut butter with celery and I put it on a plate and spread the pb and cheese on to keep my hands busy while I snack. Also I eat sf pudding but I dip the spoon in and eat it that way instead of bites. Last longer. So for me the trick is to make one snack last longer and be more of an experience than just a nighttime snack.

By the way congratulations on the lost weight. You are doing great.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #6  
Chubby Chick

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5,4

i have that same problem at night i just go crazy with junk food!
Closed Thread