Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #1  
I love WATP!

S/C/G: 169/165/135

Default disappointed.

tomorrow is weigh in day and i have been doing great. i havent went over my points at all and ive been exercising daily! the reason i'm disappointed is bc AF decided to show up yesterday. I knew it would be soon but I was REALLY hoping it would be AFTER weigh in. I've been reading on here that most women gain (at least water weight) during AF. and I dont WANT to gain anything I want to actually be able to see a difference in my weigh in

I'm still weighing myself every morning and this morning I got up at 9 and was a lb less then yesterday. Then I ended up laying back down for a couple hours because AF takes it hard on me and I was about in tears from pain. When I got up again I went to the bathroom, weighed myself again and was 2 more lbs lighter! I'm just going by the one pound loss this morning ... but its giving me a little hope that I wont have extra pounds on by tomorrow morning for weigh in.

so cross your fingers for me that I dont put any extra weight on today so i'll actually be able to notice the difference for weigh in! i've been so excited about weigh in for three days now only to get disappointed when AF showed up.
Old 05-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 86/86/76 kg

Height: 157 cm

Wink

Sorry, I hate when it happens !!

Don't worry about the scale this time as long as you keep up the good work, next week you will see a huge loss
Old 05-07-2006, 01:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

You know, when it is my TOM, that seems to be the ONLY time I lose weight. Obviously everyone is different. Even if you do go back up a pound, remember it is only temporary unless you give into it. Stay on track, try a little harder, and when it's all over, you'll be rewarded with a bigger loss! Keep in mind that 1 pound per week is a healthy loss. 2 pounds is too, but it is much harder to obtain. Lately, I'm lucky to get 3 pounds a month off.
You're weight and goals are similar to mine. It is possible. Keep up the good work and don't punish yourself over a minor setback.
Good luck!
Old 05-07-2006, 02:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 283/270/165

Drink your water today!! That will keep you from retaining water....I know that sounds strange, but when I stop drinking water my body holds on to every drop...when I drink I don't have the water weight during that TOM.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #5  
I love WATP!

S/C/G: 169/165/135

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextucker
Drink your water today!! That will keep you from retaining water....I know that sounds strange, but when I stop drinking water my body holds on to every drop...when I drink I don't have the water weight during that TOM.
i thought of that .. maybe if i just drink even more water the next few days it'll help. so that's what i've been doing. pumpin' the water in me! .. glad it was actually a good idea lol i was kinda unsure if that would just mean more water my body would hold onto bc of TOM.

and thanks everyone for your nice replies i am def sticking right with my WW and although today i am taking off from exercising (to let my body recooperate and rest -- and of course cramps ) i plan on hopping back on my exercise routine tomorrow.
Closed Thread