Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 01:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

Default Shakin' Things Up!!

Ok...I've been posting all morning. Pretty much saying the same thing.... I gained, I'm bummed, I need to do something about it. My first posts of the day were kinda pissy...I was still bummed about gaining .6lbs even though I was trying to talk myself out of it. The later posts got better. I was still bummed but not as much and my attitude started to change. A few posts ago it hit me....I'm bored. I'm bored with the exercise I've been doing. I'm bored with the food I've been eating. I'm just bored with my WL. I realized if I want to see a faster loss without anymore gains then I really need to shake things up. And I need to keep shaking things up whenever I feel myself getting bored.

SO I need help....Any ideas? Any suggestions to help me (and any one else) change things so I'm not bored. Receipes? Exercises? New hobbies? Any kind of change is a good change.

Thanks for your help and suggestions!!
Old 05-02-2006, 03:06 PM   #2  
I've had a rough week...

S/C/G: 245/234.5/230

Since summer is coming and the weather is improving, is it possible to get outdoors and perhaps join an adult softball league? Or some other sport like that? I know I've been looking into programs like that in my town! Sometimes helps to get you pumped up
Old 05-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

I go to Curves 5x a week and do the circle 2x instead of 3x. They recommend 3x, 3 days a week. I find I'm more apt to not talk myself out of going if I commit to every weekday and it's working for me.

How about a kick boxing class? I've been trying to find one here, but haven't had any luck yet. That's a great way to get all of you pent-up feelings out and lose weight at the same time!
Old 05-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #4  

why not try kick boxing?
Old 05-02-2006, 07:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgal
How about a kick boxing class? I've been trying to find one here, but haven't had any luck yet. That's a great way to get all of you pent-up feelings out and lose weight at the same time!

I like that idea...I'm gonna look into that
Closed Thread