Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-29-2006, 08:13 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - April 29th and 30th

Good Morning

Heather, your hair sounds just darling...makes me want to get mine cut but I'm to chicken bak bak bak. Oh PT does hurt. When I went for my hip and back...wholey crud did it hurt, they actually made me worse and I stopped going, they just aggrivated the spine to no end...yikes. Feel Better

SANDY GIRL!!! its so nice to see you. Geeze, we thought you won the lottery and ran like heck LOL(thats what I would do lol). Do you like your new job?.....amazing how a full time job can wear you out huh.... we feel your pain.

Cathy, have a wonderful time at the shower today.

I'm just gonna clean down stairs today, shower and get ready for tonights concert...thats about it.

Whats happening with you all?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Tell me you meant April
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #3  
CIN

Leens............You are losing it girl and trying to take us with you............it is the end of April and I know that!

Uneventful day of recovering............................boringgggggg gggggggggggg

Did sit outdoors a bit today and watched hubby display kayak we are selling!

Later taters
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

LOL I didn't even catch the March date until Judomom pointed it out. good thing somebody is observative today - I use to be observative - don't know what happened

Leenie - did you get the downstairs cleaned? Hope you have an awesome time at the concert tonight. I can't wait to hear about it!

Sandy - it is so good to see ya girlie! we've been missing you!

Heather - your hair does sound way too cute!

Judomom - what ya up to girlie?

Cin - how ya feeling today? did the kayak sell?

I've been up and down the road all day. The weather was absolutely awful here today - big storm came thru - and I got soaked to the bone - but it was someplace I had to be. I'm glad to be home now.]

Wonder what Liz and Tippy are up to today?

Hope everybody has a great night.

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #5  

Hey

Sorry been busy but all is well........hugs

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA ooops bad me. You know, thats how stressed I am ROFLMFAO snort ! Lemeee change it *blush*
Old 04-29-2006, 11:37 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Judo, your comment and looking at your picture with your arms crossed just cracked me the heck up....good one. Hey it got you to post

Cin, glad you got some fresh air, how are you feeling?

Liz, busy is good vedddddy good.

Cathy Cathy Cathy... I am going nuts.... the concert was excellent, Mark Schultz was amazing, funny and just a great singer, I love him alot and will go back in october when hes here again LOVED IT. 4him was great too, sad that they are not gonna tour after this one is done. The one guy andy has his own solo album out that I might pick up, he's great...well they all are really. I'm pooped, this is the latest I've been out in eons.

Good night ladies
Old 04-30-2006, 10:22 AM   #8  

Am sitting here, on Sunday morning, in my nightgown, wrapped up in the electric blankie. I don't feel well and can't go to church. R went because he has to tape the servce for the various shut ins and there is a Voters Meeting after. I normally go to them and take the minutes, but R will today.

It is a miserably cold, very wet morning here in Wisconsin. We need the rain though because it is very dry! Oh, I gotta share this..last Fall, we planted two drifts of grape hyacinths in the lawn in the front yard! Are they ever pretty right now and I've been told that they look like nature planted them. We also planted what-was-supposed-to-be mixed colors of crocus's too. They turned out all white except for two purple ones. They were cute too. I guess that up here we just die for any sign of life after our long Winters.

Am going to do more sorting upstairs if I feel better later. R has made two runs to the dump with a pick up truck full of junk and he will probably make at least two or three more before we're done. How does that stuff accomulate (sp?) when we not looking?
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:32 AM   #9  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies. It is very pretty out today. DH is about to go out and mow the lawn and weed eat it. I feel for him because last week he bent the blade on the riding mower so he has to push mow it. (3/4 of an acre) at least it's not too hot out yet. I know he'll have the rider fixed before summer sets in, cause it's a bugger to push it when it's in the high 90's and humid out.

Leenie- glad you had a good time at the concert!

Cin- how ya feeling today?

Cathy- Sorry the weather has been yucky. did you have fun at the shower at least?

Liz- glad all is well. Maybe things will calm down for ya soon.

Tippy- Sorry you don't feel well honey The flowers sound absolutely beautiful! I don't have anything planted yet. I have to dig new beds and reline the one's that I do have with weed fabric cause you can't tell them apart from the lawn they're so overgrown and that just isn't happening until my leg is better. I wish I could send you some of our nice weather. I hate it when it's rainy and cold. That just makes a person feel yucky.

Well all I'm off to do my PT (oohh yeaaa ) I'll check back later.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:02 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Tippy, sorry your down Sis. The wet weather makes me feel like crap too, the bone cold damp is just aweful. Hope your feeling better soon. Your flowers sound so beautiful.....enjoy them.

Heather good luck at PT...hope they don't hurt you. Your right, good thing its not to hot because mowing the lawn stinks lol. Have good evening.