Old 04-25-2006, 10:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Girls w/ Goals July 4th Challenge 1 wk

Hey everyone , are we ready for our best Challenge Ever.
This Challenge will last 11 week. You can set yourself a weight loss goal and a exercise goal to follow each week @ at the end of the Challenge hopefully are goals will be met. I wish everyone luck and Welcome to our new recruits.

My personal goal is to lose 8 % of my weight which is 15 pounds and my exercise goal is to do 3 hours each week. I will also be working out for 2 days @ the gym ( weight training)

Here is a little !!!

Good Luck & remember to follow-up @ the end of the week for a "Food for Thought" over the weekend !!!

Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/110/110

Checking In

My weightloss goal for the 11 weeks challenge is to lose 22 pounds. To workoout a minimal of 2 times per week. And to firm up my upper arms and thighs during the 11 weeks.

Good Luck Everyone.
alwaysbelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Friday "Food for Thought" Not sure where all my girls are but hope everyone is okay and staying focused.

Today's food for Thought - The 10 laws of losing weight

These 10 laws must be followed in order for you to lose weight fast & effective 1-10 # 10 being the most important and one being the least important but you must follow ALL to continue to lose weight !

1- Exercise - 20 min 3 days a week
2- Eat Heathly- Have Balanced meals, veggies, fruit, fish, less red meat & less junk food
3- Eat Less- Conscious Eating - eat half of all foods @ you will see a diffrence

Ability to sustain the practice of the first three laws is a direct result of practicing Laws 4-10

4- Self Expression - Being & doing your true in action, words & thinking is essential.
5- Self Acceptance- Willingness & ability to love & accept yourself as the imperfect & wonderful perosn that you are.
6- Manage Emotions- Ability to identify, observe & productively focus & express your intense emotions
7- Heal Emotions - Identifying, experiencing, & working through your emotional wounds so they no longer dominate your behavior, relationshipd and your sense of self.
8-Manage Thinking- Identify, observe & productively focus your thought processes.
9- Heal Thinking- Working through your mental wounds
10- Spiritual nurture & Development- Allow your own personal Higher Power to guide your life & nurture your deepest needs.

This was very powerful for me so I thought I would share. Hope you all have a great weekend and we will check in on Tuesday.
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote