Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 10:56 PM   #1  

Default Weight Watchers and Pregnancy

Hi
I have been doing weight watchers at home since January and I have lost 28 lbs. I have reached 1/3 of my goal. Yesterday I found out that I am almost 7 weeks pregnant and was wondering if it was safe for me to still lose weight while pregnant. I have alot of weight to lose and would like to lose more or maintain if possible what I have lost. Any advice would be great. Thanks
Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

Height: 5'3"

While I don't know much information about this, I know that there is a way to lose/maintain weight during a pregnancy. Ask your doctor about it to see what s/he may recommend and what they don't advise. Maybe if you did a search? When I was pregnant I found lots of information on all aspects of pregnancy on About.com
Old 04-22-2006, 10:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

Height: 5'3"

Oh, and by the way, congratulations!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:46 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy_lynn
Hi
I found out that I am almost 7 weeks pregnant and was wondering if it was safe for me to still lose weight while pregnant. I have alot of weight to lose and would like to lose more or maintain if possible what I have lost. Any advice would be great. Thanks
First off CONGRATS on the baby but NO YOU SHOULDN'T LOSE WHILE YOU ARE PREGNANT.

However if you take your information to your OB/GYN and have him or her advise you then you will gain at a good rate. Many people (a friend of mine included) looked at the Nursing program and talked to their doctor and they decided to use the Nursing Program but those extra points that were there a day for only: complex carbs, protein and dairy
Closed Thread