Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 02:37 PM   #1  
I Will Not Give Up!

S/C/G: 322/322/150

Default Hi Everyone - I'm new to WW and to the board!

Hi! i just started doing weight watchers flex plan about 3 weeks ago - but i dont go to meetings - and am unsure if i have lost anything as i refused to step on a scale til this morning when i finally got myself to suck it up and step on.. well, i didnt cry but i did use some very unlady like language when i saw that i weighed 40ish pounds more then i thought i did

I have lurked here a few times but never joined in, but after this morning my first thought was that i need some help and support, i cant do this alone! so i came here and signed up and look forward to getting to know everyone.. i'm a chatty person so i will probably just jump in, i hope that is okay

Thanks for reading!
Old 04-20-2006, 04:13 PM   #2  

Hi there! I also do WW without the meetings. My hubby is following it as well, so I have support at home, which really helps. For some people, the support in person is absolutly necessary...for other's they do just fine on their own!

Be glad you've started now! While that 40 lbs at WI must have been tough...at least you now have an idea of what you need to lose and you can track your progress. FWIW, I try really hard not to worry too much about the scale...but it doesn't work. I'm a scale junkie. Still, the BEST victories are seeing the difference in how you feel and look. Wait until you go "shopping" in your now-too-small clothes! That's just the best!

Hope you like it here! We're a pretty friendly bunch! Feel free to jump in on any of the threads. The numbered ones are the ones we chit-chat on!
Old 04-20-2006, 04:54 PM   #3  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

welcome welcome! this is an awesome board, and everyone is so supportive. i'm glad you're here!
Old 04-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #4  
One more time!

Welcome Robin,

Glad that you are here. Please feel free to join us on the 100 to go thread. We would be glad to have you join us!

GeeChee
Closed Thread