Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 10:59 AM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Smile Thin Wannabees SWIMSUIT Challenge!!!!!!!

Calling All Thin Wannabees!

OK – Congrats to all who made their goal and to all who made some of their goal and to all that tried at least in our Easter challenge. Today is a new day and this is a new challenge – a new start – so let’s DO IT … Come join in our SWIMSUIT challenge and let's get into our bathing suit or at least make it fit us better! So come on in – set your goal … on your mark – get set – GO!

Please check in at least once a week with your progress - if you have a loss, or are the same, or "gained" (remember, confession is good for the soul) ... whatever your goal is just check in and let us all know how you are doing.

My goal for this challenge will be:
1) journaling my daily food intake (lo-carb)
2) drink at least 80 oz water or more every day
3) hopefully lose at least 5-10 lbs

So, what's your goal??? Come on, hope to hear from everyone! Each mini-goal brings us a bit closer to our big goal for 2006! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Love, CJ
Thin Wannabees Moderator
Old 04-26-2006, 02:29 PM   #2  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default Count Me In!

Hey CJ! This sounds like a great challenge and is just what we need!

I pledge to:

1. Keep my weight-over 40 lbs off and not regain any of it, but try to keep on going in the right direction.

2. Exercise at least 5 times or more per week.

3. Drink my 8 glasses of water and than some if I can.

4. Lose another 10 pounds or more if I can, depending how long this challenge will take us.

5. I don't know about the journeling, that is my weakness, unlike CJ, but I will sure try just to even write down what I ate to help me get an insight of my food intake and hopefully it will help me make much better choices too.

Well that is all, come on anyone else? This is a wonderful challene and you can make your goal anything you want. If you don't want to set a number to lose, but just want to make better choices foodwise or get into a healthy habit-post with us. We welcome anyone! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

Talk to you guys later, Sharon

Old 04-27-2006, 05:23 PM   #3  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Getting into my swimsuit is exactly what I want to do! I want to be able to take my little girl to the pool with out feeling uncomfortable.

So here are my goals for the month of May:

Work out at the gym atleast 3 days a week

Cardio twice a week, (and stay very busy on the weekend.)

To lose 5-10lbs by the end of the month!
Old 05-08-2006, 10:32 PM   #4  
CJ

Just checking in. I haven't lost any lbs yet but ... I am finally getting back on track with my eating and getting my full quota of water in every day!

How is everyone else doing? AND .... anyone else wish to join us? Come on in - the door is always OPEN!

Love, CJ
Old 05-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #5  
I'm a loser!

S/C/G: 260/240/160

Height: 5'6

Can I join in too? My swimsuit doesn't even fit me anymore. I am going to Sea World for a week in July, and while Im very excited about that, I'm also very discusted by the thought that I need to wear a swimsuit, and try to find one that fits So, here goes.
My goals
1. Stay on my diet for the most part(SBD) and lose 20-30 pounds between now and July 31st when I leave for Sea World, thats reasonable isn't it?

2. Drink more water. I drink quite a bit of water, but I know the more I drink, the more I'll lose because my body will stop retaining water

3. Try to exercise at least once a week. I don't now at all, so once a week will be a good thing for me.
I think that's it for right now. ONce I graduate, this will be a lot easier, but until then...
Old 05-09-2006, 10:12 PM   #6  
CJ

Hi PinkWhispers - glad to have you join us in our swimsuit challenge. We can all use encouragement right? Your goals sound like good ones. I'm not an exercise person either but am going to try really hard to get busy. Please do come join us also in our daily chit chat - we're on The Thin Wannabees chit chat #16 now ... hope to see you there!

CJ
Closed Thread