South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Default Post Easter crackdown!!!!

Hey Ladies,

So I'm going back to Phase 1 for 10 days on Monday. Been slipping a whole lot recently and need to get back on track ESPECIALLY since I am so close to achieving my goal! Have a boat party on the 28th and then leaving for Hawaii on the 3rd so I have time to lose several pounds and to get back on track before vacation. Going shopping Sunday to get myself ready... Anyone else with me?
Old 04-13-2006, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

I'm with you. I need to do the same thing. With all of the egg hunts, candy and busyness this week. I'm back on P1 Monday too. I may still have my oatmeal though, I haven't decided.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Oh, and I'm not weighing until the end of the month.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

That's actually a really good idea, wonder if I could stick to that (not weighing in until the end of the month)... I'll make that my goal too (unless the trainer decides that it's "weigh-in" time..

But I understand how you feel, I LOVE my cereal every morning... but thinking I'm going to do eggs with Morningstar Farms sausage... atleast it'll give me a little fiber
Old 04-13-2006, 04:09 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'll change the title of this thread for Monday starts.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:35 PM   #6  
Determined Loser!

Hey girls. I think I'm going to join you guys.
I just did P1 for the first time back at the begining of march, but I don't think I have done very well on transfering to P2.

I need to go back onto P1 to kick the cravings again! Especially, like want2be said, with the darn cream eggs everywhere I turn! They are my absolute favorite chocolate!

I have REALLY tired to exercise more, and I think I have done really well so far. I used to NEVER exercise! I've been walking to work, doing pilates, 'attempting to do' tae bo (its hard!), and I've recently taken up skipping rope. I was in walmart, and I saw it out of the corner of my eye, and I remember an article I read about how good it is for you. It's totally fun. I just stand in front of the TV and do it, and it doesnt seem like I'm exercising- until the sweat beads down my face

I'm starting P1 tomorrow. I think I will only do it for 7 days though. That or maybe I will just see how I feel when that time rolls around.

Have a good day girls!
Old 04-15-2006, 10:08 PM   #7  

I have fallen off the SBD hard core. It's time to start from scratch. Add me to the list of people starting Ph 1 on Monday.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:57 AM   #8  
RNMOM

Default Count me in!!!

Ya, me too. In fact this morning I woke up thinking "ugh, two more days and I can start phase one again" I can't believe I'm looking forward to it! I need to purge the house which won't be difficult after the family leaves. All treats get sent home with the son and DIL, my dh will be out of town for the week, my DD flies back to Atlanta on Tuesday and my soldier flies out on Monday. Yep, I'm back on the beach.........with a bigger beach towel than I want.

I need to kick it in gear though, I have my 30 year class reunion this year! Also in the fall I'm going to Tonga for 3 weeks for a community nursing class. It will be way cool, but can't go looking like I'm looking right now.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:57 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 217/217/156

Height: 5'4"

Newbie here,
I'm confortable here, having done sbd a year or was it 2 ago./ So we start again Mon, eh?
Maybe I start tomorrow. I definately need a plan. Might count calories along with this.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:12 AM   #10  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Definitely something for me to think about. The last four or five weeks I have sadly fallen way off track and have come up with lame excuses every time. I am close to goal and have done very well, so I'd hate to see it all undone in a matter of weeks!
Old 04-16-2006, 12:54 PM   #11  

Height: 5'2"

I have not been doing so good for about a month and have been on vacation and not doing it at all. We'll be flying home tomorrow, so I will be restarting on Tues. after a big food shop on Mon. Phase 1 and new beginning here I come.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:54 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 217/217/156

Height: 5'4"

Hi all,
Well, I'm definately op today. I can't believe I did this, but last night I rationalized the carbs and cake, thinking it would be one last time. I hope that is true. There is no such thing as will power for me, I am one of the emotional eaters the Dr. Agatson says this doesn't always work for. But sometimes willingness arrives, usually around this time of the year. A bit of Divine Grace.
I like what someone mentioned about having the cravings go away.
Elyse
Old 04-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #13  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

got room for 1 more?

it's so funny how it starts with one little indulgence and then before long you've got your head stuffed into the ice cream carton...when I was on phase 1 there were no excuses and now there's always a special reason why I can eat something just this once.

So tonight I have my last piece of a beautifully delish-i-ous ice cream cake that I made for my son's second brithday/easter, and onto the wagon I jump.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:35 PM   #14  
Pirate

If I could glue together all the days I have started Phase I only to fall off the wagon, scrapped knees and all, 3 days later, I'd have been done with this phase 20 times over! Phase I tomorrow for me, shove over girls , I need to spread my towel out on the beach.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:59 PM   #15  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

once the kids are in bed, I am going to pre-plan my whole eating for the week, I'll post a link to it if anyone wants any ideas

here goes...I'm also making up a big batch of homemade spinach tomato soup as filler uppers

Monday

Breakfast-eggs v8
Snack-string cheese
Lunch-spinach salad with ham
Snack-fat free yogurt
Dinner-mahi mahi milk broccoli

Tuesday

Breakfast-eggs v8
Snack-nuts
Lunch-homemade chicken salad on spinach
Snack-pepper strips with laughing cow
Dinner-hot and spicy shrimp with broccoli

Wednesday

Breakfast-eggs
Snack-milk celery w/PB
Lunch-ham, cauliflower, spicy tomatoes, cheese casserole
Snack-tomatoes stuffed with spinach and cottage cheese
Dinner-black beans peppers onions mushrooms over lettuce

Thursday

Breakfast-yep eggs
Snack-peppers with cheese
Lunch-chicken stuffed with spinach mushrooms ricotta
Snack-fat free yogurt
Dinner-asian style chicken lettuce wraps gingered green beans

Friday

Breakfast-eggs
Snack-cucumbers with cream cheese
Lunch-ground turkey stuffed pepper
Snack-cottage cheese
Dinner-steak veggies black beans at Chili’s

Last edited by batmomm2000; 04-17-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Closed Thread