Old 04-12-2006, 04:40 AM   #1  

Default Is it me?

I have been keeping a journal about whatever I am feeling whether it's good or bad and if I ate or not etc. It's like a food/feeling journal. What I wanted to do is find a pattern if there was one, and try to change it or..? What I did find out and surprised me was that when I dream, I am always thin...pre-children, 135 lbs thin. Do any of you dream like this or are you the size you are now? I never realized this until I started journaling and then wondered if it was just me.

Lill/Elva
Lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:56 AM   #2  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

I dream like that too. I thought it was just me!! In all the dreams I can remember I am really thin and in really good shape. I look hot, ya know. If only the dreams could be reality, sigh...
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:05 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

I guess when you want something really bad, you end up dreaming about it!

I gained about 50 lbs after getting married and never thought about taking my rings off, so the fat "grew around them". I haven't been able to take them off for a long time. It actually makes me self conscious b/c a couple of people have asked me if it hurts. It doesn't hurt, they actually move around freely, but I can't take them off b/c I have a big bulge over them. My mom said I should have them cut off but I refuse to do that.

I dream a lot about sliding them off my finger and the dreams are very real. I just had one the other day and I kept sliding them on and off and was all happy b/c I could do it!

I know to some it may sound weird, but that is one of my goals for losing weight.
friendlykat4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:07 AM   #4  
Gonna win the battle!!

S/C/G: 226/213/130

I always dream I'm thin. I dont think of myself as fat. I am a skinny person trapped in this body.
ladybugfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:19 AM   #5  
mummy of one

i dont think i am ever big in my dreams either........dreams ehh
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:29 AM   #6  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm weird. I never dream. Well, they say everyone dreams, but I rarely remember what I dream about. Maybe a couple times a year? That's strange.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:48 PM   #7  
"On the road again...."

S/C/G: 300/290/160

Height: 5'5"

Smile Dreaming of myself?

I see myself as I wish I was too. Is this dream therapy??
tammy1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #8  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I don't think my weight is noticeable in my dreams. I don't think I'm thin but I don't think I'm heavy either. I think I am probably an average size.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:21 PM   #9  

I guess when I have a dream and I am in it (sometimes I see me in dreams, but I am someone else looking at me), I look how I feel.
I DON'T feel 350lbs. I know that I look it, but I seriously feel much smaller - I am energetic, and in a good mood most times. So, although I could not put a size on myself in a dream, I know it is dramatically different that how I really am.
buckettgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:44 PM   #10  
Slow and Steady

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlykat4u
I guess when you want something really bad, you end up dreaming about it!

I gained about 50 lbs after getting married and never thought about taking my rings off, so the fat "grew around them". I haven't been able to take them off for a long time. It actually makes me self conscious b/c a couple of people have asked me if it hurts. It doesn't hurt, they actually move around freely, but I can't take them off b/c I have a big bulge over them. My mom said I should have them cut off but I refuse to do that.

I dream a lot about sliding them off my finger and the dreams are very real. I just had one the other day and I kept sliding them on and off and was all happy b/c I could do it!

I know to some it may sound weird, but that is one of my goals for losing weight.

My rings are the same way friendlykat! I have had dreams of taking them off too. One of the ways I can tell that I'm losing weight is by looking at how loose my rings are. They are also very helpful in determining on weigh day if I'm retaining water.
Quirky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:56 PM   #11  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

I never thought about it, but in my dreams I am either in someone else's body, but I know it's me, or I am looking out through my eyes and don't ever bother to look down or in a mirror. Huh. Both would fit with my pre-plan frame of mind, which was that I'd give anything for a body other than mine and I just ignored looking at myself to see what was going on (denial!).
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote