Old 04-11-2006, 03:13 PM   #1  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

Wink Doing Lot's better today!

Well, since my post yesterday i've done alot of thinking and i've decided to just shut up and do something about how im feeling sitting around wondering what to do isn't going to get me anywhere, Today has been a much better day I actually got on my treadmill for a half hour! and I have been drinking water like crazy, I feel like im eating pretty good to, so far i've eaten
Breakfast~ Oatmeal with cup berries little soymilk (only about half of it just wasn't too hungry)
Snack~ 1/2 cup natural pineapple & 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
Lunch~ Frozen stir-fry veggies with a little sauce, little minced garlic and a cup of Brown rice.
Snack~ not sure yet...
Dinner~ Boca cheeseburger on whole wheat bun with carrots cauliflower and celery sticks with something else I just don't know what yet.

I think compared to how i have been eating it's alot better, i know i could use improvements but it takes time! I would love any suggestions on what to have for another snack or maybe something else to have with my dinner. You've all been so supportive of me and I feel really good today because i've chosen too, but it's all the encouraging words i recieved that made me want to do something. I really appreciate you ladies {hugs}
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:46 PM   #2  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

WAY TO GO Kimberly! You're back in the game!!! I'm so glad you've decided to go for it again...picking yourself up when you fall is the key!!

The only suggestion I can give this time is be prepared: You WILL encounter obstacles, and it will be difficult sometimes, and you will feel sometimes like you've messed up, but what matters are creating sustainable patterns over time. As long as you return to those patterns, you will do great! You can do this!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:32 PM   #3  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

thanks futuresurferchick- I know i will come across these problems because i already have but now i just need to come up with idea's ahead of time so i can defeat it! I figure if i keep slipping up that's life but getting it back together is going to be my key, if i just totally give up then it will never happen for me, it's a state of mind and i've chosen to do this! Congrat's on your loss that's awesome!
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:54 PM   #4  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Kim ,
What a GREAT way to start... Just keep going at it.

trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote