Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 04-08-2006, 09:10 PM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default Berry GOOD cake

I made this tonight for dessert and it is delicious

1 Angel Food Cake
1 bag of frozen fruit ( not in any syrup)
1 tub of FF Cool Whip

With a searated knife cut the cake in half horizonally. In the two halves, cut a "trench" on the inside portion of the cake. Hollow out the trench saving the cake from the trench.

In a bowl, fold 1c of whip cream into the fruit, also fold in the cake removed from the trench. After throughly folded, place mixture in the trench of the bottom half pile the mixture up, replace the top of the cake, take any remaining fruit and fill the hole in the center. Take the rest of the cool whip and spread it over the top of the cake covering the hole. Cut and serve.

This is super easy, and its so light in cals and fat. Of course it has sugar but its better than a duncan hines with heavy frosting lol.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Default Hi

Hi,
I live in GA too!
you look terrific, how did you lose all the weight?
Terrific job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote