General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 07:00 PM   #1  
It's up to me this time!

Height: 5'3

Smile Defining moment!

Today I had my defining moment!! I decided I needed to buy shorts considering I have 1 pair that fit and I live in Texas, it's hot here already! I went to Target and Walmart couldn't find anything that looked half good sooooo I decided to try on some mens shorts...oh man, I put on a size 40 in mens and I could NOT get them to button , I was totally mortified. I had NO idea. I held them up and looked at the size of the butt on those and thought I was going to just die right there! Needless to say I didn't buy shorts today and will not until I can buy a size smaller that what I wear now, which is a 20-22 in women's size. I was so horrified that they didn't fit that when the lady at the desk asked if I wanted her to put them back for me I said "oh no, I've got it" as i'm hiding the size from her. I promptly put them back on the rack.

I'm trying to decide which plan would work better for me, Atkins or WW, I need variety in my diet so i'm really thinking WW would be best for me, I would appreciate any comments from fellow plan followers. And I would love to hear your defining moment!

Jeanette
Closed Thread