Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 08:08 AM   #1  

Default Starting WW at Home

Hi everyone! My membership expires in two weeks for the meetings so I've decided to do WW at home. I was looking for a site that supports that and I found you!!! May I join? I'll catch up and read all the posts and if you don't mind can I jump in when ready? I really need to get this last 30lbs off and I will need support and will be here ready and able to give support!!!
Thanks again!!
Jan
Old 04-05-2006, 04:21 PM   #2  

OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN IN!!!!! :-)

WW will definately get those 30 lbs off for you!!! I've been on WW for almost 4 weeks now and have lost 10 lbs so far (one week I stayed the same because of time of the month :-o). I'm also trying to lose about 30 lbs!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! Hope to see you around!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:48 PM   #3  

Thanks Sweet!! I hope the 30 just melts off.....Maybe we can challenge each other???
Jan
where do we get the tickers from again? I've lost my mind!!
Old 04-06-2006, 03:30 PM   #4  

You can click on my ticker and it will take you to where you can make yours!!! :-) A few weeks ago I set a mini-goal to be down to 134 by Easter (8 lbs). I was a little worried I wouldn't make it, but this morning I was down to 136.6 so I'm hoping I'll make it. That gives me a week and a half to lose 2.5 lbs. :-) How long have you been on WW???
Old 04-06-2006, 05:10 PM   #5  

Thanks for the ticker info!! Duh!! Had one before just couldn't remember how to get it back!
I've been not really working the program since Oct. Not really gaining much but not losing a whole lot either. But it's just getting too expensive so I hope I can be disiplined enough to stick with it on my own.
Jan
Old 04-26-2006, 08:45 PM   #6  

I need help everyone..im hoping that you can help me. I am so frustrated with myself. I have lost 30 lbs since september and i fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and now im trying to get on track but i need to find a diet i can stick with and i have been doing atkins since last thursday and have lost 3.5 lbs but now im having a hard time with staying away from all the carbs and im thinking about starting ww because my fiances mom has been on ww since last summer and has lost over 50 lbs and i know i can do it but i want to do it at home because money is tight and i cant afford the meetings right now so im looking for some support and maybe some help.

do you guys have a notebook at home that you right your meals down in? I have one that i bought that i am going to start writing in when i start ww and i use this website to find the points for foods and i need to start exercising too. Just thought i would introduce myself and hopefully you guys will have some advice for me.

thanks for listening
Heather
Michigan
Old 04-27-2006, 08:53 AM   #7  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

Hi Heather

I use a spreadsheet to track my foods/water/exercise in and the points I spend and earn.

I tried using Fitday for a couple of weeks (it's an online food/exercise journal) and I completely hated it...way too tedious to do what I was already doing on my own little deal.
Closed Thread