Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217.8 / 172 / 140

Default confession time... :-(

Ok, I KNOW I have to confess - and i'm NOT proud of this at all - althought it DID taste good and it WAS fun...

so last night - my roommate went out our other friend and they got drunk and went dancing all that. so my best friend, melissa, came over here with some alcohol to drink here (margaritas) and my roommate had also bought pizza yesterday...well, this was all AFTER i thought i'd use my flexies at starbucks after work - melissa and I got cheesecake (chocolate chunk cherry) - with a starbunks drink (7 pts there) and a stuffed pretzal...yeah - then i ended up eating 6 pieces of pizza last night AND the margaritas....and melissa & i stayed up all night talking & she left at 7 a.m. and i went to sleep and i just woke up an hour ago (4 p.m.) and had the last piece of pizza & breadstick. dang. it TASTED good - but i know tomorrow's weigh in is SO going to show a gain. :-(

i don't even WANT to know the amount of points i've eaten this weekend.

i am as of right now (even though i'm stuffed from that last piece of pizza...) right back on track. no more of this crap.
although, of course, saturday we all have a wedding to go to too...but again - i'm back on track 100% and i'm re-arranging my points. this past week i was able to eat 27 points a day (i'm technically on maintanence cuz i'm a lifetimer) - and on e-tools i can change my daily points - but this week i will ONLY have 25 points a day AND i WILL work out tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and friday.

anyways - i just had to make my confession.
tomorrow is WI and it WILL show a gain - but i'm going regardless. and i did it - it was "yummy" but so not worth it! but it's over and i'm back on track.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:42 PM   #2  
This is the Last Time!!!

S/C/G: HW283/GW170

Height: 5'5"

Aahh, I here ya' sister. I too imbibed over the weekend and ate too much, due to the alcohol impairing my ablility to think rationally and of course the scale showed it this morning. But then on the other hand, TOM will come Tuesday so it is hard to tell what the gain was actually from. Well, live and learn I guess. We are all human and make wrong choices sometimes. Life will go on. Let's not beat ourselves up too badly.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #3  
banned

weve all been there....dont sweat it. just shake it off.
Closed Thread