Old 03-28-2006, 10:27 AM   #1  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Default FitLinxx

Is anyone familiar with this? MY Y has it, pretty much you log in your exercise and the Fitlinxx system is conected to most of the weight machines. Well I am bragging here, as of now this is my standings:

Workouts 23

CV Time 16:24:00

CV Calories 8,402

Stations 272

Weight [lbs.] 235,455

I am the 98% for my age group. I also lost 2 more pounds which is more than incredible to me because for 4 nights now I have been over snacking. The body works in mysterious ways I guess.
Next month these standing will probably go way down, my daughter is off from school for 2 wks for spring break, so I won't have the time to go 6 times a week. Cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:12 PM   #2  

I use Fitlinxx and I love it. I prefer entering my workouts online than at the kiosk at my gym because it actually enters calories burned according to my weight.
My stats for March are horrid... 6 workouts, 3 hr 6 min cardio, and no weights
For Feb, I was at: 16 workouts, 8hr 41 min cardio, lifted 166,048lbs
My goal for April is to get back on track and do at least what I was doing before. I am hoping to add walking outside as the weather get nicer to boost my minutes of cardio per week. My current unmet goal for march was 150 minutes of cardio per week.
buckettgirl is offline   Reply With Quote