Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-28-2006, 09:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday Log March 28

good morning gang
grabbing my
brb
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 09:57 AM   #2  

so how is everyone doing today?

Joanne - it's so good to see you posting again! we've missed you! how was your day yesterday?

Leenie - did you survive the day with your boss still around? and did they get your pool installed?

Tippy - did you pick out your flooring?

Liz - you studying?

Cin - how many ww meetings today?

Candi - I had a Lean Cuisine pizza one day last week. It was pretty good! congrats on the 3 mile walk!

Peanut - sound s like yesterday was a better day. give yourself a great big hug for 30 minutes on the gazelle. I cannot even imagine the joy of weight 127! that is awesome. I am only 5' 3 1/2" so I can relate to being 5'2"

ok I'm gonna tackle some paperwork and make my grocery list for the party om Saturday.

hope everyone has a blessed day!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 03-28-2006, 09:58 AM   #3  

Spring break here.......I am waking without an alarm clock cause it is so light out now.......man this sunshine is good for my mood.

Up early to study........coffee is on. Kids are still sleeping and hubby is at work. We went for dinner last night with our family and his two best friends......we had salade and then dd14 and I shared a sandwich. We are trying to get in the habit of sharing when we eat out cause I think portion control at restaurants is out of control....IMHO

Anyhow not much planned for this lovely day.

Check back later.

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:02 AM   #4  

Liz - I totally agree about the portion size at restaurants. I always try to share with someone also. It is ridiculous the amount of food that they put on one plate. Sometimes it is more calories then I should eat in one day. I find it works so much better to share and then it also cuts the cost ;-)
what day is your test?
Old 03-28-2006, 10:36 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Cathy, yes the pool is installed, now we wait until Saturday for the water trucks to come. There's no way we could fill it with our well. What are you serving at the party saturday ? i'm having a 50th for my DH on May 20th. I hope he doesn't find out.

Liz, your not kidding portions are out of control at restaurants....gee ya think there's a motive behind it LOL. Good for you and DD. Oh isn't the sunshine just marvelous !! makes me a much happier camper thats for sure.

Nothing much happening, just busy busy busy bzzzzzzzzzz !!! I'll try to sneak back in later.

Love yah !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 12:57 PM   #6  

My exam is april !st..........certificate in gerontology

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:49 PM   #7  

Thanks for the support in Monday's thread! You're right, it is a new day...and yesterday when I got home from work I did the 4 mile wtp dvd.

I admit...I feel good being at 127 lbs especially in a short period of time, Cathy. But I was looking back at my exercise log and I was putting in about 3 hours of cardio everyday, sometimes not sleeping until 2 am because I try to fit in workouts. I think I pushed myself too hard...and now I'm experiencing burn-out. It's VERY hard to go past 30 minutes now.

Liz, good luck on your exam!

Restaurant portions are DISGUSTING! I compared, and my Jenny Craig meal is one-fifth of a plate of food in your average restaurant! And Really, I get full from the Jenny Craig meal so finishing th meal is not necessary.

My plan for today:
B: Pesto pizza , coffee w/ whitener
Workout: 40 minutes on Gazelle
L: ?
D:?
I'm going to work today...so I won't have any plans.

Toodles to all!
Peanut_butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:04 PM   #8  
Walking by faith

Wink Hi Chicks!

It's a beautiful day here in the Sunny South , and I just got back from 'errand running' with my DH. Things are interesting around here. I'm waiting for my primary care doctor to give the o.k. so I can have my bone biopsy. I've already had an MRI, and it didn't look good . My surgeon will be looking to see if the bone is infected again. There is a possbility I could lose my lower right leg, but I've already put my case in God's hands..and I know He's still in the miracle working business! We've got other stuff we're dealing with, but I'll save that for another day.

Liz: A fat-free creamsicle? Interesting breakfast! I hope you do well on your exam...gerontology is such an important specialty

Leenie: I hope you have a warm spring up there so you can start enjoying your new pool!

Cathy: Don't work too hard

Peanut: 4 miles of WATP after a day's work...WTG!

Big excitement planned for tonite: I'm taking the Jeopardy online contestant test. You may see me on T.V. one of these days!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 08:12 PM   #9  

Will check in tomorrow. Love ya!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote