Old 03-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #1  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

Default Im back again... sort of....

Well, some of you may have noticed i haven't been around as much anymore, and i've been avoiding this place like the plague i've gone totally off any kind of a plan for the last month and have really hit a slump now and everytime I go to eat I feel bad and guilty like it's eating me up inside and i seem to always be asking myself "why am i eating this?" I never wanted to be one of those that had the problem with falling off the wagon stories but I guess i am i feel so weak and have no motivation! I feel so sorry for myself but i haven't been doing anything about it! im so sick of me! I want to get back on track and I think coming here and actually making it a goal to post at least once a day will encourage me to stay on track when i was doing so well, I was here nearly everyday and as soon as i started eating crappy, i dissapeard and im ashamed of myself so here i am, Starting today not tommorow or the next right this minute im back and ready to go again, sorry for rambling but i just felt it all needed to be said i feel like im confessing lol... I can do this i just actually Have to try! im so pathetic! And im sure this isn't the first time you've all heard a story like this i guess im officially a part of the group. thanks for listening... kim
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:04 AM   #2  

Hi Kim, I was just wondering about you yesterday! Glad your still with us.

The horse is still there, jump right back on. In the words of Coldplay "nobody said it was easy, nobody said that it would be this hard, take me back to the start..."

Try not to waste time feeling bad or sorry, put it behind you and move on, we're all here for you
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:13 AM   #3  
Downsizing Dee!

Welcome back Kim, good to see you're back.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:11 PM   #4  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Kim.....
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:15 PM   #5  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Hi Kim! Glad you're back! I love it here - for the help and the accountability. I'm learning that not being so hard on myself and focusing on enjoying life is helping me to stay on track. Even if I "mess" up here and there. Listening to negative self talk is poison to my motivation. Anyways, looking forward to sharing your successes with you!
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #6  
Losin' it forever!

Wecome back and hello! I, too, have returned after a very long absence! We can all do this!
LakeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 562.3/404/195

Height: 6'3"

Good to see you back! There is an old saying I love - fall down 7 times, get up 8. You can do it. Small changes over time add up.

I wish you the very best.
Charles78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:36 PM   #8  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

oh thanks for the warm welcome back, I am still looking for the right diet the right answer but I don't really think there is one! so as for today just eating the right portions and drinking lot's of water along with moving my body is how I am going to start back until i figure out what i need to do and stick to! I know im not perfect and i know i will slip up but places like this and people like all of you is what keeps me going thank you !
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:54 PM   #9  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Smile Welcome

Welcome , I am fairly new here. I would just like to say I think it is great that you lost the weight that you did, and that you are able to look for support. I understand slumps, all I can say is good luck, and I know you can do it!!!
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Kimberly, welcome back! Please, please, please post when you feel the urge to eat something you don't want to eat. That's the time you need us most!

It's a learning experience, and you'll learn what works for you. I think you're starting off right with moving more, watching your portions and drinking water. You can succeed!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #11  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Welcome back, Kimberly!

Everyone I know who's tackled a big weight loss has slipped up every now and then. Perfect people are so boring!

It may be that what you're doing from today is the way for you. That's pretty much what I'm doing. But, if you want something more structured and can't find a food plan that suits you, make up your own using all the healthy stuff you know you like as the basis. Add a few things that don't seem like austere "diet" foods, and you're off! After all, you're the one who'll have to follow it, so it may as well be made up of food that you enjoy.

Some people swear by making a list of all the reasons why they want to drop some weight, and using that as motivation. And then, of course, there's this place, as you know!
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:06 PM   #12  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila53
Kimberly, welcome back! Please, please, please post when you feel the urge to eat something you don't want to eat. That's the time you need us most!
Welcome back Rysmommy! I totally agree with Sheila. When you're doing great on your plan this forum is important to keep you on track, but when you go off plan, that's when this place is most useful! I've been a part of forums before and I've just stopped going when things got tough so I wouldn't have to face the people who weren't giving up like me. But I should have stayed and let them motivate me!
Like Charles said, as long as you get up more times than you fall down then you will succeed!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:30 PM   #13  
Walking by faith

Default Hi Kimberly!

Welcome back!

I've been through the same struggles as you...we all have! The important thing is that you're not giving up!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:32 PM   #14  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back! That's my goal too, to visit here at least once a day. This place is so inspiring with these awesome ladies!!!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:04 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Welcome back Kim and it's good to see you.

I had a slip resently but I'm back on track again as well. I'm so glad this board is here because I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this board to come to. It gives me focus.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote