Old 03-27-2006, 12:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Exclamation Btb Members Chat~weeks 3 & 4 !!!!

Hiya!! Glad you found it!

After a weekend of exercise and eating everything under the sun,I'm proud to say I'm back on the wagon for sure Nobody else can make me stop doing the bad things except me so it's time for some self control!

Good Luck this week girls !!!!

I will post the weekly points here after I get all the info

See ya all later!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:44 AM   #2  

Thank you all for your support It's nice to know someone cares
Love ya all!
Wendy
Old 03-27-2006, 07:00 AM   #3  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning ladies! I'm much more rested this morning, but OMG am I SORE!!! I actually had fun for most of the class, but had bits of insecurity and nervousness throughout the day. For me I thought I did pretty good though. Won't know if I passed until 4-6 weeks. How frustrating is that?!

I'm off to the gym in a little bit. I'm going to attempt a step interval class, and of course get weighed and measured so I can update my week. I'm so sore this class is going to kill, but I want to get right back into my schedule to avoid a disastor.

Can't wait to see everyones great points for the week! You're all doing so well! It really gets me motivated every morning. Well, off to check out the boards. I'll be back after my workout.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:55 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

Good morning girls!! Hope everyone had a good and restful weekend.

Brandy-I'm glad you're class went good. And you were worried!!!

Wendy-I'm glad you're back in the game with that positive attitude. Let's keep it up.

As for me, I'm down 4 lbs. I'm so happy. And I thought this week was gonna go to waste. Ha!! I started my Ramp it up and my George Foreman Walk It Off. I'm having fun doing both. And....it looks like it's getting warmer so I'll soon be playing tennis until 10 o'clock at night. I can't wait.

Have a good day ladies!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:10 AM   #5  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Hi girls

Hope everyone weekend was good. Mine was great especially food wise. I so controlled myself except for excerise it was great I am proud because weekends are the hardest. We went to Past fair and I got the Baked seafood combo which was really good and thay came with a side of pasta and had a little and that was it. I was Proud I didn't get a plate of linguini like I always do...LOL And when we went food shopping pick up alot of good food Honey picked up some really good icecream and I grabbed a box of the weight watcher one...LOL Weigh in is tomorrow but I weighed in yesterday and I was down 4 so we shall see tomorrow...LOL You know how those things change over night

I think I am going to start tanning. I usually go in May month before summer but I feel like going early. My honey has said twice you need a tan I think thats a hint to go. Ok girls I am off to work Bye
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:38 AM   #6  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I got up to TOM this morrin and I only hope it goes away fast...have a great morrin all ...
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:24 AM   #7  
used to be tofat

Yeah Nikki and Rosario on your losses! You are doing great!!!! I'm down a pound for the week!! Happy times.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:09 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hey girlies. Hoping to get my Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies in the mail today. If not, I'm going to do WATP 2 miles. I am feeling unmotivated, but I thing it's because I had a crazy weekend. Not to much to do today, clean my sink and maybe do a little scrapbooking. Oh yeah, got guitar lessons tonight. Well, sounds like everyone is doing great. Good job. Have a great day!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

Good Morning Everyone

Okay personal updates first. TOM is ALMOST over - thank gawd! And I am back down to my 181 - yeah! I hate that I put on 5 lbs with TOM each time and I am scare that one day it won't drop back off. This time it did - another day saved LOL

So I told you my boyfriend is playing the game too -- well guess what? He lost 7 lbs this past week! He said he saw it all drop once he started riding the bike at the gym. He is trying to get in shape so that he can ride the 27 miles to work in less than an hour and start commuting via bike instead of his truck that is costly. I think that is an awesome goal! I don't think I could do it, although my commute is only 10 miles each way, but I think it climbs in elivation something serious on the ride home. We will see. Right now I am just concentrating on doing The Firm series for 12 weeks and seeing what changes I see. I did it again on Friday - and the good news was I wasn't sore at all from it. I might need to get the next set of weights (10 lbs) to continue to challange me.

Weekend was pretty good all and all considering they are my HARDEST times, I am horrible for eating usually and then I figure hey since I didn't eat well why exercise. But THIS weekend was so much better, I worked out both Friday and Saturday - yea! and ate healthy about 75% of the time.

Next weekend will be even better

Have a great week everyone!
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:00 PM   #10  

Heres the totals for week 2:
tofat: 72
Misti in Seattle: 67.5
erika lynn: 63.5
Lady FireLyght: 60
NikM789: 55
Rosario: 54
Sassy 8877: 52.5
Nett: 51
La3y unicorn 37: 47.5
Wide in Winnipeg: 47.5
Buckneram: (just started last week)
One Last Time:???
Jelynn: ???

I seem to be missing someone,actually alot of someones

Well, I'm taking it easy today,I was up all night with some pretty nasty looking hives,size of quarters most of them. I'm exhausted today so I'm relaxing. Have a great day ladies and keep going !!!!! Your doing great!
Wendy
Old 03-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #11  
used to be tofat

Wendy-Sure hope the hives have disappeared. You've had some rotten luck health-wise lately. You're a definete trooper with the stick with it attitude. Very inspiring!

Sassy-Great job over the weekend. I hope you're having fun with the Firm. Glad the soreness is starting to subside!

Keep it up everyone! We're half way thru this challenge. Don't quit now!
Old 03-27-2006, 06:30 PM   #12  

LOL!!! I'm either a trooper or nutso!! LOL!! Thanks!
W.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:39 AM   #13  
used to be tofat

Good morning!!! Hope you're all starting a wonderful day. I am still pretty darn sore. The area between my shoulder blades-OUCH! Its Tuesday so that means i'm doing dvds for workouts today. I'm going to try out some of the new ones from the class I took. My punches are pretty pathetic due to soreness, but it'll actually feel better to get moving and stretched out.

Wendy-I'm sticking with the trooper thing although being a little nuts isn't all that bad lol.

Question for all of you-How did you come up with your goal weight? I'm getting a lot of flack when people hear I'm still over 15 pounds away from goal. I am actually rethinking goal and maybe increasing it to 120, but I just really don't know how to tell. I know after college/grad school I weighed about 115 and was very healthy. That's why I picked that number for my goal, but now everyone is butting in (real world) saying I shouldn't go down anymore. I've read some of the maintainers threads about this and just wanted some opinions from you ladies. Sorry for rambling just really confused about this entire area of the journey.

Well, have a great morning.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:58 AM   #14  

Height: 5'8.5"

Yay great to see everyone's progress. And remember, no matter where our names are on the "list" we are all THERE and we are all WINNERS because of it!!!

Wendy I too go for the trooper thing.. that's my story and I'm sticking with it LOL.

Brandy about your weight... go with what YOU feel is comfortable as long as you are not totally overdoing it which obviously you are not. When I lost weight before I was at 180 trying to get to 170 which is great for me, and people started telling me I was going to get anorexic and all kinds of stuff. I was in shape so didn't look that heavy but still I WAS... LOL I started stopping them by SAYING..."I weigh 180 pounds!!!" LOL that made them feel a bit foolish for saying I was too thin.

People criticize when we are overweight... but start getting in shape and they will criticize what you eat, how you work out, how much you've lost, etc. I say if you feel you want to lose another 5 pounds go for it!!! You've worked hard for this victory!! Don't let others rob you of your goal.

Again, of course, that is assuming you are within "normal" ranges and not doing anything unhealthy; but your picture certainly looks that way!! In any case don't go by what the "real world" out there tells you!! You are probably in better shape than 90% of them and they WISH they had your willpower and success LOL
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 09:04 AM   #15  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hey all!!!!!
I just got done with tuna and snack bits...Has anyone tryed them(snacks bits)
they are really good...
I am so full now I dont want to work...lol
I hope all of you are well this morrin and have a great day...
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote