Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #1  
Grammyof5

S/C/G: 198/150/137

Unhappy Getting back on track

Ok, Been going to my meetings for the last three weeks and keep gaining a pound each. Just am having a har time geetting the last 13 Lbs off. I did however stop exercising and I can tell. I have no energy adn I'm getting lazy. I sure I'm not the only on e in this spot . I need to get motivated again. Maybe with the weather finally breaking I can do this. I need to get a good mind set. Keep drudging along.

Michigan blues.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/194/150

Height: 5'7

I live in Wisconsin, and even though I no longer do WW, I do count calories. I've been uber depressed lately and have not gone to the gym in about four days. ( forever for me). I blame the weather, as it's been really cold and gloomy. I can't really offer a solution, but I totally feel ya.

I've gained so much weight from just not doing anything. How can we gain so much weight so fast when it's so hard to lose it?

My plan for myself is to go for a walk outside. It's a little nicer and the air should help. I also have my gym bag in my car, so I might trick myself into going there. The idea is that when you start moving, you'll keep moving.

Cleaning my house helped, I forced myself to wash dishes, and the cleaner atmosphere makes me feel more productive.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:54 AM   #3  
Grammyof5

S/C/G: 198/150/137

Dear Optical
I know the feeling. Have a gym bags also collecting dust in my closet. Was doing Curves but that was getting boring. I work 40 hours a weeks and when I got too the gym, no one was there. I need to get a exercise buddy. But I do find that if I don't go right after work I won't go. Once I get home and start relaxing I don't want to go.

As far as getting the last 13 pounds. I just try to keep to it. I do have to say that my WW leader is not very motivating. The one I like is on in the morning and I can't make it. So I go on Saturday mornings and try to think positive. I'll keep going. Lost 50 pounds in 2 1/2 years so you can see I'm not in any hurry.

good luck with your blues.
Closed Thread