Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-21-2006, 10:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday March 21 Daily Log

good morning chickadees

well now today it looks like spring down here in the south!!!!
doesn't look like it does up in the north on the national news today so maybe ya'll should just head down south with us

Today is my dear hubby's 47th birthday!!! I cannot believe that we are creeping up on 50! UNBELIEVABLE! I still feel like I'm 20 - well until I look in the mirror hehe I am fixing him the biggest ribeye steak that I have ever bought for his birthday supper tonight. yum!

Tippy - how is your granddaughter handling her parents divorce? You mentioned that you were still deciding about the website you mentioned - were you thinking of joining for healthy eating/dieting stuff??? think it might be helpful or interesting?

What's everyone up to today?

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
hugs,
Cathy

B - wheat toast
2 coffee
6 walnuts
L - south beach wrap
S - ribeye and salad
water water water
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:56 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Cathy tell your DH I said happy birthday my DH turns 50 this july. I'm having a party for him on May 20th...surprise !!

Nothing much is happening today, I"m so busy that I'm starting to screw things up here...uhhh. Stress stinks !

How is everyone today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:32 PM   #3  

Hey everyone!

Hugs (((((((((((Leens,Cathy)))))))))))

Off to the doc with mom and dad........dad's AAA has grown.

Back later!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #4  

Oh Leenie, your Gracie looks so much like you! Loved the pic! Pretty girl!

Cathy, my GD is doing just fine with the coming divorce. She knows it has been coming for a long time. I don't know how GS8 is about it though. Haven't talked about it much. Strane boy-a lot like his father.

About that site, I'd join it mostly for the support and the Bible verses that inspire members to diet for their beliefs rather than for themselves. Does that make sense?? Most people want to lose weight for vanity sake and just forus on that. This site teaches much for then that. I'm not cerain about thair meal plans though and I wonder about those days of fasting...although some relgions use fasting as a way to feel closer to God and not so attached to material things.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:09 AM   #5  

I want to see Gracie where is she?

Dad's appointment turned out ok........has another 6 months before they have to relook at doing the surgery.

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote