Old 03-18-2006, 12:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 139/124/115

Default Mad at myself

I went over to my friend's place for some Saint Patricks Day movie watching. I knew they were ordering pizza, so I went to the organic grocery and got half a hummus and veggie wrap and a diet green tea soda, which I was happy and excited to eat. Then the pizza got there. I ended up having one and a half slices of meatlover pizza. I am so mad at myself, because I had a peanut butter sandwich on whole grain light bread before, at about five.

I'm probably freaking out for no reason, because I had no alcohol, and ate less then most of them, but then the whole night I just wanted to cry because I was obsessing.

Actually, I know it isn't a big deal. But it feels that way.
anyothername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I know it feels like a HUGE deal. Take it from the girl who had a nasty binge over the weekend. Just think of it this way, how many slices of pizza could you have eaten? I know no matter what I say right now isn't going to make that feeling go away, but just know that we've all been there and it isn't the end of the world. You'll do better tomorrow and just think of how you feel right now the next time you want to cheat (if that's what you call it) and maybe it will be motivating for you and keep you from cheating.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 11:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 139/124/115

Yeah, on of my big problems i guess is i am reducing animal products in my diet down to a handful of things that don't make me feel gross and upset my stomach. I was a vegan before I was diagnosed with T1 diabetes when I was 15, then became lacto, then under orders of a crackpot endo started eating meat, eggs, and dairy again, which makes me feel sick and bloated. I'm worried I'll never have the willpower I did in middle and early high school. (lol, you don't hear that much!)

Thank you for your kind words, they made me feel a lot better. Today is a new day!
anyothername is offline   Reply With Quote