Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-16-2006, 01:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: height: 5' 2"

Wink Newbie buddies~!!

calling all newbies~!! ive just joined this community and been reading posts here, and i find them all very encouraging! i would like to buddy up with anybody~~ maybe we can exchange tips and help each other out!

all my life, ive been teased and called fat.. evrybody around me does, and once my mean uncle even compared arm thickness with mine, that made all my cousins laugh.. it may seem childish, but with a damaged self-esteem, its not childish yea..

so i told myself, that my resolution for this year is to lose some weight to feel healthy, be slim and look good! also to make ppl who have been mean to me take bad their bitter words~ my goal is to reach my goal weight before 30th of may this year, which is my 20th birthday~~ and would like some support in doing so!

feeling really good today, so come in and join~!
babyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/130

Hello! My name is Caitlin. I'm 15 and I have been overweight since 4th grade. I've tried everything and I would be successful on the low carb diet if it wasn't for that little voice in my head saying to go off my diet or come on that one little bit won't hurt anything. I come on this site for motivation and some exercising tips on what I can do. So if you want we can start talking and help each other out. Thanks. Good Luck on reaching ur goal.

Love,
Caity
CatLover09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #3  

hello caitlin~! can't wait 2 get started <--LoL what kind of diet do you follow? do u exercise evryday?
Old 03-17-2006, 12:08 AM   #4  

Hello I am also new, I found this site and I love it. I need people to help me also. I hate to do this alone. I am a 36 year old mother of 3 and since the birth of my last child (I was on complete bed rest for 3 months) I have not been able to lose weight. I am 5'7 and 280 pounds and I was just diagnosed with hypothyroid. I have just started walking for excercise now that I am starting to feel better. I am excited about getting fit but not sure how to go about it. That is why I am here, and would love all the help and suggestions I can get. And some good friends to help and incourage me.

Alone in Kansas
ksjaberjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:37 AM   #5  

welcome ksjaberjaw~! we're all here to help n motivate each other!