Old 03-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls With Goals - Spring Challenge WI#3

Ladies I will be back tommorow to post my results Im really busy today HUGGGGSSS
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:35 PM   #2  

Default weigh in

Hi all. I lost another 1lb. this week for a total of 3lbs. since the start of the challenge. Have a good week.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 07:59 AM   #3  
soon to be hot momma

Sorry about yesterday!! I am up 2 lbs I am not sure why but I did stick to my exercise challenge and I did keep up with my water ! Food was about half and half! I will do better this week!!! Oh and I logged 7.5 hrs exercise!! WOOHHO! How did you all do??

SW 204
SW FOR CHALLENGE 164
CW 162 (+2) (-2 TOTAL)
GW 145

Good luck this week ladies!!!
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies well I am up by 1.5 I did really good this past week considering two b-day cookout @ my house. So that is no loss for this challenge but I do have hope and I am trying some new eating habits this week so hopefully it will help me with this battle. Hope everyone else did great. !!!
Congrats Dawn7676 !!!!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 10:04 PM   #5  

Thanks Stacy, I bet your gain is alllllllllllllll MUSCLE! I have had the pleasure of gaining 2lbs. when I first started and really could'nt understand why, but I did lose 3.5 inches. So in the long run I gained valuable muscle. Keep up the good work. Have a great week.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #6  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Hey gals- sorry it has been a really busy week. I was awful all weekend because my buddy from Nebraska came into town and stayed with us which resulted in a lot of eating out and drinking cocktails. I am too scared to get on the scale right now so I am hopping back on the diet wagon and we will see what happens! Hope everyone is doing well! Huggggssss
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:29 AM   #7  
yvette120

Hello ladies sorry I wrote in so late, this has been a very busy week for me. I loss .4 of a pound so I will do better next week. I overate this week and my exercise could have been a whole lot better. I am now back on track and I am back to counting my calories, this acutally works for me but I got lazy and I stopped for a minute. I had to remind myself that I want to look good by the summer so I had to get really serious. I do not want to be whinning this summer talking about what I could have loss or what I could have done. Have a great weekend and remember keep on losing.

yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote