Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-14-2006, 09:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday, March 14 Daily Log

good morning gang

It is BEAUTIFUL here this morning. Finally feels like spring - the sun is shining, the sky is blue, the wind is blowing and it is crisp and clear! maybe I should drag my paperwork over to the door and stick my head out all day while I'm working

what's everyone up to today?

B - 2 coffee, milk, bagel
L - South Beach Turkey Bacon Club Wrap
S
water water water

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:15 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

They said rain today but the skys are blue and beautiful... the smell of spring is in the air for sure. LOVE IT !!

A GoTart is a poptart but much smaller, like the size of a candy bar. They are 140 calories and pretty darn good. My favorite is the brown sugar and cinnamon flavor.. the chocolate is bleh~ I like them b/c regular poptarts are over 200 calories for 1 and they come in a packet of 2, so its hard to eat just one when the other one is looking at you LOLOL.

B- Coffee, Guiltless potato crisps (100 calories BBQ flavor too), yeah I know, I'm weird. These crisps are good and they have fiber and protein.

L- not sure, going out w/a friend from Texas

D- Veggies, Squash and pork

I didn't get on the dreadmill last night.... after dinner I did homework with DD and before I knew it, it was 7:30 pm. So tonight I'll try to get on it.

How are you all doing?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 01:25 PM   #3  
CIN

Hi Gals,
It is sunny and cool here in Ky today but I dont care because Saturday I am flying to Florida to visit dear Mom for a whole week! I am going to the beach every morning to walk! We need a vacation so badly.I am looking forward to it!

Our little dog died Thurs from old age. She lived with my daughter the last couple years. The dog was almost 16! It was a rather sad weekend and the rainy weather made it sadder! I watched the dog the last 2 days while she was at work.we didnt want to leave him alone. We were taking him to the vet Friday morning to be put to sleep but he died before we had to do that. (we were glad)

I am now leading 6 meetings a week.I picked up a new one 7 weeks ago. I average 7-8 a week with subbing and still enjoy it after 17 years this month!

It is good to visit you all again!

Take care!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 01:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/138/125

Hey All,
It feels like spring here in Texas. A nice change of pace from the last few days of swealtering summer heat (already!)
I was so NOT motivated to go to the gym this morning. I sucked it up and went to a Step Class that ended up being a little hip-hop/ funky-dance and step and weights. This new gym I'm at has different formats and instructors nearly every day. I think I found my favorite.
I've just recieved an old friend's "fat pants" and am pleased that about half of them were too big for me. I'm returning the rest of them to her today, and hopefully going out shopping tomorrow. I've got a wedding to go to next month, and everything is still in the "too big" or "too small" pile. UGH!
I'm still a newbie here, and I've got to tell you, Y'all have made me feel so welcome here!
Time to rinse hair dye!
Have a good one, Ladies!
Erin
scout wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 02:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

That’s it! I am not typing my message out in this little message box anymore – I just typed out a big ole long message and the screen bleeped and it is gone. Something going on with the 3fc server I think. From now on I’m typing it out in my documents and then copying it here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok now let me try again.....

Hey Cin – I cannot believe that you have been a WW leader for 17 years! Wow - That has got to be some kind of record!
I am so very sorry to hear about your dog!!!!
But I am very glad to hear that you are gonna be taking a little vacation! I know you need it and it sounds like you will have a great time with your mom and the beach and the weather!
Have great trip!!!!!

Hey Erin – I see that you are in Texas. I’m your neighbor in Louisiana Congrats on going to the gym even when you didn’t feel like it! you go girl! What color did you dye your hair?

Hey Leenie – I have never heard of a GoTart until your post yesterday. Sounds good bec I love Poptarts but like you said – too many calories!

So where is the rest of our gang?
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 02:42 PM   #6  
CIN

Cathy
There are 4 others that have been there longer than me!

We call oursleved Oldies but Goodies! Hey.someone has to call us good! Ha Ha

Later tater
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:36 PM   #7  

Hi CIN sorry to hear about the loss of your dog

are we still doing daily/weekly chat or is this thread the replacement for that???
thanks all
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 07:32 PM   #8  

Sweet pea, if you want to start a weekly thread that's fine. You and everyone else is more than welcome on the dailies though.

Let's see...made some whole wheat bread in the bread machine. Wiped floors since MUD is a season of it's own out here. Did some sewing. I should have done some church paperwork but procrastinated.

R has an Elders meeting tonight to I have time to kill. In two months, someone else will take over--Praise the Lord. He and I are both burned out! I explained to the church President that R and I are going to join the infamous 90%. That is the 90% that doesn't do anything but attend church as opposed to the 10% who does all the work.

Nothing else to report.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:12 PM   #9  

hi all
i might start a weekly thread. seems like some prefer daily and some prefer weekly lol

for now i am off to think about some dinner
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:13 PM   #10  

(((((((((Cin))))))))))))))

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote