Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-11-2006, 04:32 AM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default 3 Resolutions

Before the new year I thought really hard about my resolutions and what I wanted to acheive in 2006. I come up with three resolutions, that might seem simple to some people but I had been trying for ages before hand to acheive them.

Resolution One was to get a new car, I did that in January - a nice sporty civic that I could look at and think wow thats mine. Having previously only having a small engined fiesta i felt really happy with the new car.

Resolution Two was to get a new job. I finished uni in may last year and had been trying since then for a new job. I'd always get to the interview stages but not any further. On Monday I start my new job.

Resolution Three is to reach my target weight of 10 stone. I have got to 12 stone so far. It seems so difficult to lose weight now, Ive lost a stone and a half since christmas. I know I have the rest of the year to acheive this but I havent lost for the last few weeks. My running machine has broke and I am awaiting the parts I need to be able to fix it.

I hope I make this last resolution as it will be the first year ever that I will have stuck to my resolutions and got what I wanted. I know being 10 stone and reaching the goal would make me so happy - I just have to work really really hard for it and sometimes I feel that I lack the energy.

Fingers crossed guys.
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:40 AM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Congratulations on your job and your fun new car. I hope that you can find other ways to stay moving while you wait for the parts to come in for the exercise machine. Unfortunatly, weight seems to come off slower than it gets put on. Hang in there and focus on the awesome progress you've made so far and continue doing thing right every day. I wish you great sucess in reaching your final resolution.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

that is great! i don't even think i bothered making any resolutions this year. kind of wished i had though.

keep the faith, you'll drop those last pounds soon. good luck!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 151/128.5/115 5' 2"

Wow loopy, look at all you've accomplished! When the going gets tough, the tough get going and that would seem to apply to you! I have no doubt you'll reach your final goal, good luck to you!
MrsMoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:38 AM   #5  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations Loopy! I hope you really like your new job, and I can tell you like your new car! Keep up the good work on the weight, get some calisthenics in while you await your repair, you'll do just fine. We're all right here with you to cheer you on as you go for your third goal!

-lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote