Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #1  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Default Bad day

I hope today isn't any indication of how will power is going to be over the weekend. I have already eaten way too much and it's only three o'clock. I was up late last night at my son's track meet and didn't get home until midnight, then couldn't stand the kitchen and had to clean up a bit, take out the trash, and of course everyone forgot about the dog and the pour thing had probably been starving all day so I fed him and finally got to be after 1:00a.m. Had to be a work at 7:30a.m. so I evidently don't have will power when I'm tired. Everyone at work was sending out for sandwiches, so of course I did too. Now I regret it. Oh, well, now I have to concentrate on the rest of my day, exercise hard after work and hopefully have a better tomorrow than today. At least it's Friday and two more hours and I'll have two days off of work!
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #2  
Step AWAY from the Cake!

S/C/G: 230/220/145

Lack of sleep will definitely do that to you...

I was reading an article last week that said that when you don't get enough sleep your body doesn't produce enough of the hormone (leptin? I forget what it's called) that tells your body when it's full, and that it produces more hormones that tell you you're hungry. People who are chronically sleep-deprived usually weigh more than people who get enough sleep. So don't beat yourself up too much. Just try to get a restful sleep in the future and it'll right itself in the end. Don't despair! Be HAPPY!
ncola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #3  

Every one has bad days now and then.. all you can do is pick yourself up.. dust yourself off and start fresh the next day ...
Losingitin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 05:51 PM   #4  

Oh...so that's what happened to me yesterday. I did not sleep the night before and yesterday I walked into this Mexican restaurant and had chips, beer and part of a burrito before I decided that enough was enough. I'm back on track though.

So healthy2b, don't be too hard on yourself, just get back on plan.
jrnyc is offline   Reply With Quote