Old 03-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #1  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Default Biggest Loser

Anyone else a BL fan? I'm so excited that a new season is starting today!!! The BF makes me watch it upstairs because he despises it He hates any reality t.v., especially if there's crying involved I like it because I can totally relate to them. You don't know what it's like being "the fat girl" until you are one. It's great seeing the show from the beginning when walking 1 mile is a strain to them and then at the end when their running at level 12 on the treadmill and they are nice and fit.

Just had to write how excited I am that it's coming back on
mocha74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #2  
Movin on down the scale

you know, my hubby is about the same, he doesnt quite understand why I like makeover shows, ect. I love to see the before and afters. It is inspiring to me. I was very happy to hear the BL is on again.
GonnaLooseitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:41 PM   #3  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't know it was coming on today. Oh God, I have AI, ANTM and now BL to watch. What to record, what to watch???
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:44 PM   #4  
omeomy

S/C/G: 275/269.5/155

I love the BL i had no idea it was starting again today thanks for the reminder...
ogibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:07 PM   #5  

i'm a biggest loser fan as well. sometimes i think that the people are losing to much weight to quickly and are setting themselves up to fail at a later date, but i still like watching it.
canadian*girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Height: 5'6"

I LOVE the biggest loser! I am addicted!!
I was so glad they decided to do the "special edition" shows starting in January...I am so inspired by the show! It keeps me motivated and wanting to excercise. I'm glad I have BL to watch as I'm trying to stick with my New Years resolution of losing 30lbs!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 03:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by teahoney
Thanks for the reminder. I didn't know it was coming on today. Oh God, I have AI, ANTM and now BL to watch. What to record, what to watch???
I hear ya!! I don't know weather to watch AI or BL tonight...I may have to watch BL first, then watch AI right after on DVR! I gotta watch the guys tonight so I can vote!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

New season? Serious? I didn't know that... I'm going to have to rearrange my night!!!!
Dreamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

So much tv tonight!

AI, BL, Lost, Invasion. And I still have to watch the Amazing Race from Last night. You think they'd spread the shows out a little better.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:05 PM   #10  

I love watching BL. We're a season behind here. The BF HATES reality too, so I have to watch it by myself. BUt that's ok because then I get to do crunches, leg lifts, tri dips and push ups while I watch. I find it REALLY motivating.
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:26 PM   #11  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

I will be watching tonight!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #12  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Really? Interesting. I thought the trainers were still doing the Australian BL for now, and that they wouldn't be back on till Sept at the latest. At least that's what I've read from it. Hmm..will check my channels tonight to see if it's on. Thanks ya'll!
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:48 PM   #13  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

I understood that they started filming in November/December so should just about be finished that process now at the house. i would think they would then come back after the 2 month (or is it 3) at home process.

poor bob had to fly home during filming as his mother passed away, but he was back the following week. thats dedication!

We have the australian one in a different format, weeknights at 7pm for 30 mins except monday with the elimination which goes for 1 hr. it is great being able to watch it every night. only problem is that you see so much politics and cat fighting in the house - there are some seriously shallow people in there that should not be there.

anyway . . . . TBL!
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 09:06 PM   #14  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

I love it. Tonight was military wives, which of course hits super close to home.. Thankfully my beloved is not deployed right now. Most of his unit is though, and the next call up will be his, most likely... I want to look good BEFORE he goes, and HOT when he gets home.. .
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote