Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 09:02 AM   #1  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

Default Is Instant Milk Core?

Is non-fat dry instant milk considered core? I'm assuming yes, but just checking...

I want to use it as a creamer for my coffee...
Old 03-08-2006, 09:26 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Instant non-fat dry powdered milk is Core!

(Maybe we've talked about this before, but where in Mansfield do you live?)
Old 03-08-2006, 09:57 AM   #3  
Caden's Mommy

Hi Kathy

I've seen your Avatar and saw you are also in Mansfield

DH and I live off Debbie Lane in the neighborhood behind the Neighborhood Walmart. We bought a house there a little over a year ago.

and you?

thanks for answering my question
Old 03-08-2006, 10:38 AM   #4  

I'm down Matlock a little farther, in the neighborhood behind CVS (sorta). Actually, it's more like behind Walnut Ridge Baptist Church off of Country Club.

We probably see each other at the Neighborhood Market all the time! LOL! That's the only place I shop, unless Kroger has things on sale I want. And that's my gym (like they'd EVEN recognize me in there!) by Walmart.

Small, small world, huh?
Old 03-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #5  
Caden's Mommy

Lol - definitely a small world

we stay away from Kroger too - unless stuff is on sale (although DH is in love with the Chocolate Eruption cake from the bakery - it is pretty tasty)

How long have you lived in Mansfield?

We moved here mainly for the school system (we don't have kids yet but plan to in the next year or so) so we wanted to go ahead and move somewhere where we wouldn't have to move for at least 10 years or so.

I heard from someone at work that they are building a really nice upscale (think Southlake) shopping center off 287 and Broad...that will be really cool if that happens
Old 03-08-2006, 11:49 AM   #6  

I heard that about the new shopping center too. Have you seen that thing at 360 and Broad? The new natatorium (fancy name for a swim center, so I hear) for the schools. It's huge!

We've lived in that house for 6 years. Right before that we were in Grapevine for a year, then in an apartment sorta in Euless but it was in Fort Worth (Trinity and Amon Carter area) and before THAT I was married to someone else and we lived off Matlock and Nathan Lowe, sorta behind where the Winn Dixie used to be at Matlock and Green Oaks. One DD works at that Walgreens at Matlock and Green Oaks and the other used to work at Tom Thumb but is now at Wells Fargo. All three of my kids graduated from Mansfield High and we really liked the school system. I think you will too.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:49 PM   #7  

So Lucky, if you're reading this ... I was driving down Debbie Lane this afternoon around 5:45 and saw a girl running. She was wearing a pink tank top and black shorts, and the first thing I thought was "Hmmm ... I wonder if that's Lucky!"

And wouldn't it be weird if it WAS you?
Old 03-09-2006, 08:44 AM   #8  
Caden's Mommy

Kathy

No, I'm afraid that wasn't me...DH and I didn't get home from work until about 6:30. I usually run on my treadmill (like last night) so I'm afraid it wasn't a "Lucky siting" - lol...

No I haven't seen the natatorium...i'm not a big swimming fan but DH would like to do more swimming - I'll tell him about it.

I have another core question for you: Is non-fat Half & half considered core??

sounds like y'all have made the rounds in the DFW area as well - we've lived in (all apartments) North Richland Hills, Bedford, East Fort Worth (never again!!), West Fort Worth (would live there again if it weren't so far away from everything!) and now Mansfield. It's nice to have the feeling that we won't be moving...it was such a relief to move in
Old 03-09-2006, 09:47 AM   #9  

About the half and half, I don't think so. Under cream, fat-free isn't checked Core but it's only 1 pt for 4 tablespoons.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:50 AM   #10  
Southside White Sox Fan

It's not Core because it has sugar in it.
Closed Thread