Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #1  

Default Questions????

Hi Everyone
I have been reading your post. And I have got alot of info from them. I was reading on the Prov31 post.
And I really liked the post about Wife of Noble Character.
Now is this in the Women of Faith Study Bible.
And then I also seen Late to Bed Early to Rise. Is that in the study bible also. Or is that a name of a book.
I have been struggle to lose weigh all my life. I have been doing WW. Have lost 52 lbs. But now I am going nowhere. I am playing with the same 5 lbs. No matter how good I have been. The scales will go up. I do know I need to start doing some exercise. But I just havent made myself.
I go my a book by Joyce Myer's the other day. I just started reading it today. And havent gotten very far in it. But it is called Eat and Stay thin. I thought maybe that would help me. Has anyone here read the book. And if so. What did you think?
I am getting really discouraged. To the place I am thinking of quitting WW. I love the group that I am in. But to go and keep gaining and then finally lose. And then to gain again. I just get down in the dumps about it.
Well I have taken enough of you time. So any input would be greatly apprecitated.
coco
Old 03-02-2006, 03:18 AM   #2  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Hey, click on this link for your questions, and repost your entire entry again in this thread since that is where your question comes from. The woman over there can answer a lot of your questions better than I can.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75875
Closed Thread