Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 09:49 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default American Idol 2/21-23

Oh wow! I'm really loving this show tonight! We've fast-forwarded and backed up a zillion times. So far my favorites are Melissa McGhee, Paris Bennett and Lisa Tucker. My original pick, Kellie Pickler, didn't do as well as I had hoped but there's still a chance for her.

I hope Brenna Gethers is the first one to go. She completely annoys me.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 225 / CW 191 / GW 140

I do not like Brenna's attitude although she will probably make it far b/c there are some that will like her. I LOVE Kellie b/c I am from NC and she is so real. Maybe she will improve with each week. Kellie and Paris are my favorites!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 10:50 PM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

Ok...I don't have everyone's names straight yet. I predict Heather and Stevie will be the first two to go. I LOVE Mandissa, and I like Lisa Tucker and Ayla alot. I was disappointed tonight in Kellie also. Brenna can't go soon enough for me. Too bad there were two girls worse than her this week.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:53 PM   #4  

Vickie, I wouldn't have names down either if I didn't have a word file made with all their names and pictures and a place for notes.

Yes, I am a loser.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

Wow! I just don't even know what to say. Impressive.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:10 AM   #6  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

Hey Katpo

Nice to see another Mansfield-ite!

I'm not doing core but just thought i'd say hi to another local!
Old 02-22-2006, 09:10 AM   #7  

Me too!! I have names, descriptions, ages, where they're from, what they sang, and how the judges rated them. My husband looked at me like I was NUTS!! But I agree. I loved Paris, Lisa, and Kathy McPhee. Mandisa was very good but what's up with the one name? I think that Stevie needs to go, but I'm really hoping that Brenna goes first. Can't STAND her!!

Last edited by weightylady; 02-22-2006 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:17 AM   #8  
Southside White Sox Fan

I didn't know Mandissa was only using one name. I like her voice but I also like her large woman sexy persona. She's sexy without pretending that she likes to be big.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:56 AM   #9  

I agree about Mandisa. Do you know how sometimes you can see a woman and even though she's overweight, that isn't the first thing you remember about her? She's confident, sexy, and talented and being overweight would be the last thing I'd say about her. . . . if at all.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:04 PM   #10  
focused and aiming

i like mandissa, too. i am hoping the "attitude" girl goes this week. i'm not sure what her name is. we will be taping tonight's show in case we're gone to league and will watch it later this evening.

my best friend down in tx is into ai this season. she usually doesn't watch reality shows. i'm glad she's watching this one. i love chatting about ai with all of you and now i can chat about it with her, too. life is good.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #11  

Favorite so far -- Chris Daughtry "Dead or Alive". He is GREAT! Oh and I'm a little behind because I'm watching it on TiVo.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:16 PM   #12  

My Lord ... I think I just fell in love all over again! Ace is the only guy in the running for me.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:41 PM   #13  
Melissa

I missed it! I started watching it and then some friends invited us out. I should have dvr'd it.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:30 PM   #14  
focused and aiming

i'm anxious for tonight's results. i have a problem, though. i want to watch survivor and dancing with the stars. i hope they don't all come on at the same time.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #15  
Southside White Sox Fan

I have to watch AI live because it is up against Dancing with the Stars. So I won't be back until probably tomorrow morning after the Vet appointment at 9:30. Pup is having problems so I need to help Jim with the walking.
Closed Thread