South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-15-2006, 08:35 AM   #1  
Mary Catherine

S/C/G: 202/200/150

Height: 5'9

Default valentine's confession

good morning ya'll! well let me just start off by saying i ate TERRIBLE yesterday. I ate anything that I wanted cause hey, it was valentine's day. Something good came out of it though. I was up all night with a tummy ache and didn't sleep well and I'm so happy about that! In just 2 weeks my body has changed how it reacts to foods and my stomach definitely does not want to hold as much as it used to. Feeling the way I felt last night will make me never want to splurge like I did yesterday because my body doesn't LIKE chocolate anymore or cupcakes or cookies, should I go on with all the bad things I ate yesterday? hahaha so back to phase 1 I go and that's A-OKAY with me!!! Oh by the way, I gave up caffiene 2 weeks ago as well and had my first diet dr pepper on Monday and even that made me feel weird, but it could just be a psychological thing... who knows! Have a wonderful wednesday! I'm off to class and then to jog with my pup!
Merecat11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:53 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You are forgiven. Go and sin no more, mychild.
Mother Ruth
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:30 AM   #3  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Mother Ruth may I have fogiveness also??

Donuts use to be my all time favorite. I have always been able to resist pastries of any kind except donuts. Well they had donuts in the office yesterday and I had some. I won't be doing that again. They still tasted really good but boy oh boy was my tummy pissed off.

It is amazing what your body knows it should and shouldn't have. And it really lets you know it if you eat something you really don't need especially after you have been eating the right/good things for so long.
Sheba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:30 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Blessings to you too! Drink 15 pails of water, say no 20 times and go and sin no more!
Mother Ruth who really could use a donut right now!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #5  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

You guys crack me up!!
Demeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:38 PM   #6  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

You guys crack me up! I had a bad valentines day as well. I had such a bad sugar headache from it too. I dragged myself to the gym and did an hour and a half on cardio...I had to race all the chocolate...see if I could get to the gym and burn it off before it got to my butt and made itself at home.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #7  

Default Oh well

I confess! I went to dinner with dh last night for v-day and we had all you can eat seafood, I really couldn't eat all that much, which was a good thing. But then I decided to order the hot fudge cake (what the heck is was v-day) I was so stuffed!!! I felt terrible for the rest of the night.

The odd thing is, last night was the first night that I haven't had heart burn, go figure.
Ariannas is offline   Reply With Quote