Old 02-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #1  
Going to ONEderland

Default Hey Kim

what do you think of this article?
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...12#post1123912
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/198/140

Hi Sherry,its certainly interesting.Not sure i beleive it all but some of it makes sense.The one thing i do know,for myself,is...when im doing well,watching my diet and exercising everyday,everything in my life is orderly,i MAKE it that way,and im happy.

But the opposite is also true,when im not taking care of myself,all other aspects of my life suffer as well.

Its definitley in my head,lol~KIM
KimK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:20 PM   #3  
Going to ONEderland

I thought the two upper parts of the brain were the parts I work with the most. The creative part and the machinery technical part. And I've sure noticed when someone interferes with one or the other. If I'm being creative I can really get knocked out of that mode, by interuptions. And when I'm at work zoned into my technical repairs, a phone call or something that distracts and rattles me can really mess up my ability to do my job.

I don't tend to tune in, too much to the side they said you needed in order to keep things on track and organized. But I have noticed that since starting Flylady and keeping things more organized at home I again felt like I could recommit to losing weight... Weird. I thought there was something to the article.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote