General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 12:57 AM   #1  

Default Reebok shoes from Sam's club any good?

Has anyone bought the Reebok shoe's sold in Sam's club? I looked at them close and they seem okay but I also was looking at some at Jc penny's the reebok classic ballistic shoe. I notice the latter is more flexible since it is made of suede and mesh. Oh, well has anyone bought any at the Sam's club?
Old 02-13-2006, 10:43 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Sams, costco, BJ's all get tons of shoes, different manufactures for eachchain. They are reboks and if you like them get them, ususally you can't beat the price. I get Avia's (I think that is what they are) from Costco. I repace them every few months and can't complain.

I am not sure but I think the shoes are made specificly for the big chain as there tends to be only one style at a time and one can't get the same style elsewhere. I would also guess it is a middle of the road shoe vs. a hi-tech something.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:46 AM   #3  

The rule with any brand (cheap or name) is put the shoe on. It's all about how the shoe feels on your foot - not about what company makes the shoe or where it's sold. It's all about the shoe itself.

Put it on, lace it up, walk up and down the isle if you want and then decide how it feels.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 139/124/115

My mom got a pair of Ugs from Costco and loves them. She had tried on a more expensive pair and wanted them, and she saw these and couldn't tell the difference. Guess it just depends. Might not be exactly the same as the more expensive, but if it makes your feet happy, go for it. happy feet=happy person.
Closed Thread