South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/154/135

Default phase 1 question

May not be the right place to post. Has anyone done phase 1 for say 10 or 11 days and then moved onto Phase 2? If so, how do you think it affected you?
I just don't have cravings. I have no desire to eat sugar. I'm happy with equal and splenda!! However, I really CAN NOT wait to have a 100% whole wheat mini bagel w/ a mozzerella stick? Should I stick it out to the 14 days??

Also, another major problem is my daughters b-day is tomrrow. I don't want to eat cake or ice cream. Because of other family memembers, I may have to... but since it is at my house, I think I can stay busy and they won't notice. But someone please help me with above question - Thanks!!!!
Debbie0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:47 PM   #2  
South Beach Life Style

Phase 1 of which diet are you on? South Beach, I am thinken,,,,duh,,(since you posted in that forum!lol)

Try it and see, if you find you stop loosing,, got back to Phase 1 and readjust,, that is my opinion, and you dont have big amount to loose.. GOOD LUCK,, let me know how it turns out if you do.

Last edited by MsCrockett; 02-10-2006 at 10:54 PM.
MsCrockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/154/135

thank you!
Debbie0522 is offline   Reply With Quote