Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 02-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #1  
LLV

Question Anyone tried the new frosted mini wheats yet?

I saw a commerical last night for Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini Wheats and they sound really good. Has anyone had them yet?
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 01:37 PM   #2  

I tried a box of the vanilla ones- they were really good, even good enough that when I had an urge for a cookie or something sweet like that, I could grab a few and be satisfied. I did try the strawberry at the Womens Expo I went to last weekend- they are on my grocery list to buy this week, though they did seem to have more of surgary coating then I would have liked...I might end up mixing them with plain one or even the store brand frosted mini-wheats that don't have so much sugar.

Have you tried the Kashi Promise Cinnamin wheat cereal? Its got a nice sweetness too and they are a lot healthier. My local grocery store had them on sale for $2 a box, but they ran out so now I have to wait to get more with a rain check
christineu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:01 PM   #3  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineu

Have you tried the Kashi Promise Cinnamin wheat cereal? Its got a nice sweetness too and they are a lot healthier. My local grocery store had them on sale for $2 a box, but they ran out so now I have to wait to get more with a rain check
No, I haven't tried that yet but it sounds great, I'll keep an eye open for it.

Thanks
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote