Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-31-2006, 01:05 AM   #1  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

Angry Doing terrible!!!

Hey, ladies!!! Its been while I posted here. Its been terrible for me for the last week or so. Well, saturday before last was my son's 2nd birthday, and we had a big party. We cooked several dishes from home, and had a lots of people over. I didn't do so bad, but still had more than I should've. Well, anyways I was back on program the next day. I was doing great for couple of days and then I got sick on Tuesday. I got food poisoning, and was very sick. So, my workouts were out of the window for the week. So, I haven't worked out since Monday!!! I am feeling much better!!! Well, then Chinese new year came around which is actually today. We celebrate it too, so yesterday all of the Mongolians got together at Karaoke bar, and had dinner... etc at very late. I haven't eat much during the day because I knew I would be eating late. I don't drink any alcohol, so for me it was some food last night. I was planning on working out this morning but we went to bed at 3 am this morning and I had big exam on tonight's class. So, I didn't workout at all for a week. And I feel terrible, but I know I couldn't do anything when I was sick. I was basically in bed for several days. I am going out to workout tomorrow. I am sorry for complaining so much, but I need your support and encouragements. I feel so down, and I feel like I am going to get big again!!!
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:10 AM   #2  

Cut yourself some slack, girl!! You were sick and you had a lot on your plate.

Can't change yesterday, but you can change tomorrow. Have a great one!!!!

Slate clean, start again. Don't dwell on the past or you'll find yourself back there.

(())s
beginme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:27 AM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

i can totally relate. except i have stopped working out for the past few months!! i'd say just get started back in the routine as soon as possible and it will all be fine. dont let this become your new routine (like i did!) you can do it!! just make a plan and stick to it!

rah rah!! :-) wacky cheerleader dance going on

and ps looks like we are at about the same place, trying to get to the same place!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:14 PM   #4  
iwillmakeit

Thanks you guys for your support. I finally went out and did hour long cardio this morning. I will continue to do what I was doing, and hopefully I will get there soon. Readyfreddy, yeah it seems like we're stuck at same place. May be we can keep in touch to motivate each other!!! Anyways, thanks so much for the support!!1
Old 01-31-2006, 12:29 PM   #5  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginme
Can't change yesterday, but you can change tomorrow.
Excellent quote and I'm going to remember this one
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:54 PM   #6  

Cheers! I think you did fabulous, if I were at a birthday party I would have had a small slice of cake like 5 times! LOL
grapecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:02 PM   #7  
Livin' La Vida Mocha

I'll bet doing that cardio felt great! We're not perfect, so don't beat yourself up.

I had a bad week last week too. Had to lay off one of my dancers- I'm hoping he can return to work next week.
TribeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:22 PM   #8  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Dont think about whats passed keep movin!!!!! and stay with it you will find something to smile about tomorrow....You can to it!!!!!!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

There should be a thread in the Support section about 'Feb 1st - planning for a nearly perfect day'. Try to find it. Plan tomorrow out tonight and then come back several times tomorrow and tell us how you're doing. It may be a bit of a challenge but it's only one day .....
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:40 PM   #10  
Half Dome Hike 2006!

I think you just need a big <<<hug>>> and a "rah" cheer! You've done so well that I'll bet you've had down times before. Just climb back up there and keep up with the good stuff.

Boy, that food poisoning has been making the rounds! I had it 2 weeks ago, although I actually found I *lost* weight that week even though I stopped counting calories. Food didn't...uh...stay in my intestines long enough for most of the week for all the calories to get absorbed/count. My sister accused me of cheating and making the diet easier on myself.

you're so close to your goal! Just keep on!
NowOrNever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:45 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

You shouldn't apologize for "complaining so much"-- we're all here to share our lows as well as highs! And actually it doesn't even sound like you were that low; you didn't work out for a week (with good reason), but you didn't let yourself get out of control food-wise either. I would be proud of being so together through holidays, festivities and sickness!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #12  
iwillmakeit

Wow, thank you ladies!!! It made me feel so good, and i went out to workout this morning as well. I am so glad I have you guys to lean on. I do have full support of my family, and my husband. Its just better when it comes from people who are going through same thing and knows how I'm feeling. Thank you, and thank you for your kind words, and supports.