Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 09:06 PM   #1  

Default Hi there! I'm new here....

My name is Shannon and I have just found this site and thought I would jump in. I am a SAHM to 2 kids, Audrey (2) and Owen (3 months), married to Matt since 5/11/02. I was on WW last year and had lost 25 pounds when I got pregnant with Owen and now that he's here and the holidays are over I am ready to get back on track. I don't actually attend WW meetings, but I follow the program at home by keeping track of my points and such. I look forward to getting to know you all and find some support here and also offer support.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:23 AM   #2  
Donna

Hello! I'm Donna and I am following WW on my own. I used to belong to WW Online. I have the WW point books. At age 60, I'm a slow loser. I have to look past the scales for encouragement. In the last few months I have reduced my cholesterol by 37 points. My clothing is looser and I feel a lot better. But, the scales is only 11 lbs. down in a couple months. Hoping the "losers" on this site will help me stay motivated. And, I can offer support, too. I'm a nurse with a computer job and I live in Nashville,TN.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:50 AM   #3  

I'm new myself and do the at home program, so welcome to all us newbies!
I am a SAHM of three (ages 9, 6 and 3). Dh is in the military so we move around a lot which is where I have had a wicked time trying to lose weight and keep it off, along with added pregnancy weight. Now we are done having kids though and I figure in the next year and a half that we are in Wisconsin I should be able to lose my weight and start out at our next station being healthy.

Good luck to everyone!
Closed Thread