Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 01-25-2006, 07:46 AM   #1  

Smile Walk Away the Pounds

I am sooo happy, it may not sound like alot but I am now 250 pounds, I was 257. I purchased Walk Away the Pounds and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You can move faster or slower than the group on the DVD. I move more like running in place.

I had such a difficult time finding "Walk Away the Pounds", I went Walmart, Target (three times), Dickies...the third time I went to Target they only had one left and it was the 1 mile and 2 mile on one DVD. So I grabbed it. I do the 2 mile twice every night when I get home from work. I feel so energized afterwards and every other day my weight training. I still need to get my weight bench.

I went on ebay and they have all of Leslie Sansomes DVD's. I am going to purchased the 3 & 4 mile online probably next week...

Chiarij
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 07:53 AM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Good for you Chiarij ... Keep it up and keep us posted!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #3  

That's terrific! I love WATP! She has one that we've been doing on Thursday nights that combines the walking with kickboxing moves..it's SO fun!
Lilybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: SW175/CW159/GW145

Default great going

Chiarij, so glad you are finding walk away the pounds works for you. It's a really good way to get moving and you feel like you're in a room full of friends. Keep up the good work!

Susan
artmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 05:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

I'm a LS/WATP fan too. In fact, I just did the 2 mile with the stretchy bands this afternoon (I use hand weights) I hadn't done it in a couple of years and had been getting my cardio on my treadmill instead, and I have to say, in 30 mins that girl had me sweating more than my treadmill does!!! Congrats on your 7 pounds. I'm at about the same place, and it IS alot!!
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 06:54 PM   #6  

Wow - you have inspired me. I am just coming out of an illness and looking to get back to cardio. Leslie helped me lose my first forty. I found that the chattter got to me after a while, so I turned down the sound on the DVD and pumped up the stereo. I need to break out those DVDs and start up again tomorrow morning. Thanks for the "push".
ellenuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:03 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up

Hi Chiarij!

Congrats on those 7 lbs!!!!

Another WATP lover here. It took me a while to do the 3 mile DVD; you're doing terrific.

You're inspiring - keep us posted on your progress.

Jean
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:32 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Just had to add that the DAY AFTER my watp 2 miler, my glutes are sore, front inner thighs, and lower legs. All those lunges and squats are amazing.
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote