Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 08:30 AM   #1  

Smile New to this thread

Hi my name is Nikki and I am new to this thread. I started at 324lbs and currently weigh 306lbs and my goal is 150lbs. I am looking for a buddy who is serious about losing weight. I am 31 years old and need lots of support to get this weight off. I just joined weight watchers last week and I will be doing the Core program. I have just about every firm, taebo and core secrets dvd there is. I just have to make myself use them. I have been one of those emotional eaters who keep themselves locked away by layers of fat. Well , no more I am ready to be free so I can be a better person, mom. My friends either don't need to lose weight or just aren't ready to. Who wants to buddy up?
Old 01-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #2  

I would love to buddy up.I only have a minute now, but will try and long on later this evening (AE-after exercising) I have to run to a parent meeting. We sound very much alike.
Old 01-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #3  
If at first you don't...

Hi Nikki. We're starting out at almost the same weight. I'm about a gazillion years older than you but other than that we could be twins. If you need any help, some advise, a kick in the butt, or anything else let me know.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #4  

hey Nikki
I have a bit more time now. I just finished the intermediate video of my new Tony Little gazelle tape. I just received the gazelle for Christmas and i love it. I am a "hefty gal" and find there isn't any stress on my knees at all. I am 34 have three kids and am a sahm who runs a daycare and a direct sales business. i have just joined WW for the fourth time and am really ready to lose it this time!
Old 01-18-2006, 12:18 PM   #5  

Default Hi Nikki

HI MY NAME IS RAYNETTE, AND I AM NEW TOO. I AM VERY SERIOUS THIS TIME TO, I AM GOING TO JOIN WW IN FEB. I WEIGH 260 BUT I STARTED AT JUST OVER 300, 5 YEARS AGO, I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO STAY MOTIVATED, I WOULD LOVE SOME BUDDIES FOR SUPPORT TOO, AND TO GIVE SUPPORT OF COURSE. GOOD LUCK
RAYNETTE-BOXERDAWG
Old 01-19-2006, 02:09 PM   #6  

I weighed in last night and lost 3.2 lbs. I was a bit disappointed because it was my first week and i thought I would lose more, but am glad to have three pounds behind me (or not behind me lol)
Old 01-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #7  

Smile Hey buddies

great job everyone
we've made the first step in getting the weight off!
I have been so busy I forgot to come back to see if I had any replies. Sorry.
I have been working out- doing the treadmill and firm dvds. I am pretty good shape so I can work out closer to the intermediate level for most things. I have the core secrets set and I just can't get the ball inflated. Have any of you done any workouts with the stability ball?
I think we should post 2 days a week or so whatever days are easiet for everyone but we should agree on that. We need to state what we've eaten, and our workout and any of our other goals: water consumed, general mood, etc. If anyone else has ideas please let me know. Nikki
Closed Thread